A Kai's Phonecall

lavender charm

 

Kyungsoo POV

Kai help me to move the unconscious body to my bed.

 

“Yah! kyungsoo be careful next time can you?!” my mom said glaring at me because of my careless mind.

 

“ I’m sorry” I muttered and looked down while pouting, then kai hung his arm around my shoulder and I look at him in gloomy, he’s smiling at me to cheer me up and I smile back to him a little, he always make me feel better even though he so clingy sometimes, I blush at my thought.

 

I turn my gaze to the body lying in the bed.

 

“He’s name is Suho my best friend son, he’s from France he wants to familiarize here in Korea and stay here in our house in a month” mom said putting lavender scented mini candles and lightened it.

 

“These candles can help him to relax and relieves from headache that he can get when he awakes.” My moms said and leave the room.

 

“He’s the visitor and you know he is kind of rude to me earlier” he muttered to me and closing his head to mine.

 

“Really?, How?”

 

“Yeah, looking at me coldly when greeting me and quite when we two left”

 

“He did that?! I will knock some senses on his head when he wake up!” I said proudly and kai patted my head while he chuckled.

 

“What so funny?!” I pouted

 

“It’s a secret no clue…haha” he laugh I pried his hand on my head.

 

“Yah! You’re so meanie!!” I scowl to him and he continues to laugh.

 

“You’re cute acting like that” he teases.

 

“I already know that” I said and pinch my cheeks.

 

I pried he’s hand again on my cheeks and rub my cheeks.

 

“It’s hurt you know!” I pouted and slap his arm lightly.

 

‘He’s always like that teasing me and pinching my cheeks that make me feels so  warm inside, if I choose a person to live with me it’s jongin or kai, my best friend’ and felt butterflies crept into my stomach in my thought.

 

Kai POV

‘I’m in heaven seeing he smile and pouting like that at me like that and his face expression changing in a second every time I ’

 

‘And every time I’m tired from school activities I’ll just look at his face mostly those round dark orbs giving me extra energy  my body and good mood that I think I can work up late or forever seeing him just like this’

 

I smiled at my thought.

 

‘He’s so cute, I’m so in love with him but I don’t dare to say my feelings for him, not now.’

 

 ‘I want him to smile for me only and only me’.

 

Suddenly my phone rung and excuse my self for a while.

 

I go outside the room only so I can see him and answer the phone.

 

“Hello?”