The New Guy in the house

lavender charm

 

Kai POV

I took out the necklace kyungsoo gave me 5 years ago on my birthday, the most important thing and the best gift I ever had, having a pendant having picture of two of us, which the lace are made of silver.

 

I bid goodbye to him early saying that I’m not in the mood today.

 

He throws a lot of question like ‘are you okay?’ ‘are you sick?’ and others, he sometimes treat me like baby which I love and treasure most.

 

I’m heading home of my auntie yuri which I live for now after my parents left me.

 

I plopped down my self in my bed not dare to read the message on my phone.

 

I stare at the ceiling for a moment thinking what I can do for him while I’m still here.

 

‘I got a idea!’

 

Maybe he think’s I’m weird if I do this, but I don’t care this must be memorable for us.

 

I grab my phone and text him.

 

To: kyungie

 

Are you free? Can we go to the mall?

 

From: Kai

 

Kyungsoo POV

What happen to him? He’s such in a gloomy face after that phone call and know he didn’t answer to bundle of text I send to him.

 

‘I’m worried about him, why didn’t he told me if he has any problem to deal with.’ I sighed

 

I’m in the kitchen pouring water in a glass when my phone ring signaling in a text message.

 

To: Kyungie

 

Are you free? Can we go to the mall?

 

From: Kai

 

To: Kai

 

Okay, what time?

 

From: kyungie

 

I chuckled ‘he never ask to go in the mall’

 

‘But he’s weird today, every time he wants to talk to me he’ll just sprung out in my room’

 

Open the door of my room.

 

I gasp seeing Suho guy shirtless seeing his well built chest and abs.

 

“Oh! You’re Kyungsoo right?” he ask still shirtless and he walk close to me.

 

“Yeah, it’s not nice talking someone when shirtless” I said turning my head, Blushing hard.

 

He wear his shirt immediately.

 

“I’m Kim Joon Myeon or you can call me Suho anyway” raise his hand for a handshake.

 

“Yeah I know, can you please excuse me your blocking the way” I ignore his arm and grab my jacket wearing it.

 

‘It’s quite I think he left my room’

 

I closed the door locking it, when I see Suho leaning in wall leaning.

 

“Your so cold to me” he said

 

“I don’t want to talk to you” I said , walking pass though him.

 

Suho Grab my arm and push my body to him while his other hand encircled to my waist.

 

I push him hard and he chuckled while a gave him deadly glare.

 

“I think like you” he said.

 

“ I dont want to talk to you” and I left him.

 

“Bye Baby!” he said.

 

“Idiot” I mutter.

 

When I’m on the kitchen I saw mom telling him that need to go to see Kai and Suho the Idiot guy is awake.

 

“Can I go with you baby?” Suho ask smirking while sitting in the sofa leaving the book his reading.

 

“NO! and don't dare!” I shouted and left the house while I hear his annoying chuckle.