morning hustle

lavender charm

kyungsoo POV

i woke up by the noise from outside think that's the trucks of the farm moving and crashing the rocks in their way, i groaned today is summer time and vacation for all the student.. ' i need some rest !!' i shouted in my mind, i cover my face with my pillow i sniff it ' hmm.. lavender ' i smiled and washed all the stress away and made me relax.. suddenly when i'm nearly asleep the truck honked so loud and shot my eyes open and look intently in the window. i think they use the other road to go the farm to lessen their time to travel.

then i look up the ceiling like its the most interesting view the world.

'' arggghh!'' i shout due to irritation from the noise and throw my pillow towards the window.

suddenly i heard running maybe towards my room and shut the door open seeing kai my best friend since when i'm five years old.

'' what happen?!" he asked worriedly and nearly shouted while holding the doorknob blocking the entrance of my room.

" ahmm.. N-nothing" i said shocked, ' why he always shocked me to death !'

" really?" he asked again using his puppy eyes. 

" y-yeah" i said blushing, he's so cute argg!!

" your mom told me that someone will come today hmm.. i think she said that he's from america exactly U.S" he said not looking to m eyes.

" did mom told his name to you?" i asked innocently not knowing whos that person.

" Sujo.. Suko.. ahha! Suho.. i think" he chant to me, but suddenly he pout.

" is there a problem? why are pouting there?" i asked he didnt do that pouty lips if he didn't like the person or in some case it is related to me.

he didnt answer but seated in the sofa near the door.. he's still pouting.

move in sitting position still covering my body my lavender smelled blanket.

"yah.. yah!!" i shouted and looked at me.

" hmm!" he turn his head to the other side.

" huh! why are suddenly like a child there! why are act again like that!"  i said then he sighed deeply and mumbled.

" Nothing..i-its j-just that" he said stuttered but suddenly.

" kyungsoo!.. kai! come down here" my mom shouted downstairs.