It's all my fault..

100 days with Ok Taecyeon

 

“Omg dude , You totally burned that guy.” I said still laughing. We are here in our spot ever since freshman year , the football field. We were talking about how the guy looked so dumbfounded and more random stuffs. We laughed and laughed. This guy is actually fun to be with.

“Taec , I’m just curious , I know this is very random but how do you idols date? I mean how do you hide it or such?” Jun hyuk asked which made taecyeon think

“I actually never dated ever since our debut.” He replied which shocked us all.

“Really that guy like you?” Seo hee asked. “What like me?” He asked curious “I mean you got the looks , the talent and the attitude.” Seo hee replied then I choked and chuckled.

“Well , there are people who asked me out but yeah , I declined because they’re not really my type.” Taecyeon answered.

“Wow , picky guy huh?” I said then chuckled.

“What’s your type taec?” Jun hyuk asked then bite a part of his sandwich. “ I just want a girl who I can be comfortable with , a simple girl but with an extraordinary attitude.” He replied

“Well , seul rin is simple and her attitude is extraordinary , how he does not like guys and loves the animals more than them is simply extraordinary” Seo hee said jokingly while laughing with jun hyuk.

The bell rang and taecyeon stood up and said “Exactly my point.” While looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at him then he just smiled.

What? Maybe he’s just joking I mean I’m nothing compared to all the girls in the school.

He continued to walk. Then we three are still sitting completely shocked with taecyeon’s reply.

“Dude , He has a thing for you.” Jun hyuk said. “Oh no , I think it’s just a joke. I know you guys , you joke about that stuff right?”  I replied “The way he looked at you? I don’t think so.” He said.

“Stop , being delusional guys. I like my dog Bokshiri more than him.” I replied laughing

“Hey guys! Why aren’t you moving?” Taecyeon shouted from afar.

We three caught up with taecyeon and went to our classroom. So After hours , our class ended. I got my bag and went to taecyeon. “ When you leave this room , watch out , the football team might be looking for you. “ I told him.

“Well somebody’s worried , Don’t worry I can handle myself.” He said then winked “Good bye guys!” he waved at Seo hee and Jun hyuk. They both waved at him also. “Good bye seul rin.” He said then smiled , I nodded and smiled in response.

----Taecyeon’s POV----

I was about to leave the room but then seul rin called me. “Taecyeon..” I heard her say it with her lovely voice.  I turned around and asked her why she called me.

“Be careful..” She said which somehow made me very happy on the inside. Seeing her that she cares about me is enough to make my day.

“I will..” I replied with a smile , she smiled back.

I was walking towards the parking lot but I’m feeling strange .. Why do I feel that someone’s watching me? No , It’s not the feeling I get when I see fangirls stalk me .. I feel something different. Deep inside me , I was terrified. I’m feeling that something bad will happen and then suddenly I was right , I felt a hard hit behind me specifically below my head and then suddenly everything went dark.

----Seul rin’s POV---

Something does not feel right , I’m walking towards our house right now usually I’m very happy and comfortable because finally I will be able to rest after a long day of school but no , something is worrying me. There is this feeling that I should go back to school… Is it ok taecyeon? I mean how he saved us from being humiliated was very brave of him but I know that the football team won’t let that slip away. I worry about him because he really felt like a real friend to me. That’s it … I’m going back to school.

I ran as fast as I can and after minutes. I arrived at our school , I went to search for him everywhere.

and then , I heard people shouting…. Let me rephrase that…. The football team shouting…

Oh shoot.

----Taecyeon’s POV---

I woke up and I don’t know where the heck I am. It looks like a gym? I don’t know. “Guys , he’s awake.” I heard someone say , I opened my eyes and it’s the football team. Damn , I should’ve asked minjae hyung to pick me up when seul rin said to be careful. Me and my pride sometimes.

“What do you want from me?!” I asked then stood up. He pushed me but I took his shirt and grabbed him towards me. “Well , We just want you to get what you deserve.” The guy said then he punched me in my stomach. I almost fell but I stood strong. He was laughing and the people around us are cheering.

I ran towards him and punched him hard in the face which made him fall. I smiled at him. Then suddenly three guys went near me.. They punched me in different sides , one is holding my arms and the two are punching me. I Kicked the feet of the guy behind me and that made him lose his grip so I punched the first guy on my left then I punched the guy on my right but that does not end there.

More guys came.,.

----Seul Rin’s POV---

I ran towards the gym because I heard that they take people who mess with them here and beat them to death. Oh shoot , I hope that I’m not too late. I arrived at the gym and saw him ,..

I saw him .. He has a bruise on his head which is intensely bleeding and more bruises all over his body but he’s still standing there fighting with everyone and then suddenly the captain of the football team punched him so hard and it made him fall , he was about to punch him again but I shouted..

“STOP THAT!” The whole football team was now looking at me. The captain gestured me to come closer , I did what he said even if taecyeon’s shouting no. The guy held my face and said “look what have you done..” I started crying. I realized that this is all my fault. I should’ve never agreed to taecyeon , I should have never let him join us.

“Seul rin-ya. Don’t cry..” I heard taecyeon saying even if I know that he already feels so weak.

“WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!” I heard a voice say .. It was Mr.Hwang. The captain let go of me and all of the people in the gym were shocked. Thank God , He’s here.  I went near taecyeon , asked him if he’s okay and helped him in standing up.

Mr. Hwang ran towards taecyeon asking him if he’s okay. He went to the center of the gym and announced that the football team can’t play for a month and they’re all suspended for a week. Which made everyone furious then he demanded everyone to go out of the gym immediately.

“Now , Let’s sit there and tell me everything that happened.” Mr.Hwang told us and we sat in one of the bleachers in the gym.