No sign of Ok taecyeon

100 days with Ok Taecyeon

 

We told everything to Mr. Hwang and he listened to us with full ears. After that , he told us to go to the clinic to put some ointment on taecyeon’s bruise while he call taec’s manager. So we went to the clinic.

He sat on the bed and he’s looking at the bruises in his arms. I can feel his frustration , he keep on sighing and saying aigoo. Meanwhile , I was looking for the ointments. I opened the cabinet that has a label above it which read “Ointments” , I looked for the perfect one for his bruises and luckily I found it.  I went near him and put a small amount of the ointment on my finger and gently rubbed it on one of his bruises.

“I’m sorry.. This is all my fault.” I told him

“No , It isn’t stop blaming yourself.” He said then felt a slight pain that made him said ouch.

“Oh. Sorry , Wait , I think Ice will make It hurt less. I’ll be right back.” I said then went to find some ice. After a minutes of searching , I gently hold the cold compress wrapped in a towel to his skin. I sighed and told him how sorry I am for making his first day miserable. Taecyeon was about to reply but then Mr. Hwang went in with his manager and Oh no , Minjae is not in a good mood.

He asked us to leave the room and so me and Mr. Hwang proceeded outside while walking on the hallway with Mr. Hwang I suddenly saw my mom running towards me and then she shouted “ Aigoo! Seul Rin! You little ********. You don’t know how much you made me worry!”

She stopped running and I ran towards her. “ Omo! Omma , Mianhe.. I helped a friend who got in trouble because of me , I think..? “ I said biting my lower lip.

“What , who?! Aigoo , Look what have you done!!” She said frustrated with her hands on her head

“No mam , It’s not really Seul rin’s fault. The friend just decided to help her but unexpected things happened.” Mr. Hwang said

“Omo , Can I see her friend ? In that way I can thank him and apologize for Seul Rin bringing such a mess into his life “ My mom asked that made my jaw drop and I shouted “Omma” irritatedly.

“Ahh.. I think the talk with his manager will be long so maybe you can just see him some other time.” Mr. Hwang replied , Oh God , Thank you Mr. Hwang .. My mom would surely panic when she sees Ok taecyeon of 2pm. She’s actually a big fan of them , she even has taecyeon and nichkhun’s picture on her office desk aigoo.

But then suddenly…

I heard a loud squeal from my mom.. and I was right.

“Omo! Seul rin! It’s ok taecyeon!!! Go to him , take a picture with him and ask for his autogprah!!” My mom said loudly that actually made taecyeon chuckle from what she said. She was pushing me towards him while squealing and jumping and then I shouted “Omma!”

“We?! [why?!]” She replied back with a loud voice..

“He’s my friend who saved me.” I said shyly while scratching my head. My mother was so shock with that and actually made her faint. Actually , I think it’s just an acting so that taecyeon will catch her and stuff. Aigoo , my mother. As expected , Taecyeon ran towards her and caught her and when my mom opened her eyes , taecyeon asked her if she’s alright then my mother replied yes while smiling. She looked at me and I gave her a disgusted look.

“Omo , Taecyeon do you want to go to our house? I can cook you some food so that I can thank you for what you did for our little cutiepie right here.” She told taec while smiling then pointing me as the cutiepie. I nealy puked. Ugh.

“Aigoo , I would love too but I still have to do some stuffs of mine later. Mianhe..” He apologized then bowed.

“It’s ok , But make sure you’ll visit us soon okay , My neighbors will surely love it. We’re a big fan of your drama!” She said tapping taecyeon’s shoulder

“Yes , I will.” He replied with a smile. Great , now he will have a reason to visit my house.

We bid our goodbyes and went to our respective homes.

We arrived at our house then I went to my room immediately. My mom then shouted “Seul rin ya! Don’t you want to eat?” She asked.

“No , I’m already tired. I really want to sleep.”I shouted back. I was really tired from everything.. So I decided to just sleep immediately but then suddenly , my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo? [hello?]” I asked

“Seul Rin! What happened to taec?! I heard what happened.” It was seo hee , she sounded so worried.

“Aigoo , Seo hee .. I’ll just tell you tomorrow.. I’m just really tired. But don’t worry , He’s okay now.” I said in assurance

“Omo.. Okay. Good night , sweet dreams.” My best friend said. I threw the phone somewhere in my desk then proceeded to my bed and went to dreamland.

---DAY 2----

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm clock and switched it off. I rubbed my eyes and stood up still feeling sleepy. I took a bath , wore my uniform and brushed my hair then I proceeded to our kitchen and omma prepared a nice breakfast for me that instantly made my day. 

“Mmm.. Bacons!” I shouted with joy , mom smiled in reply. I sat down and ate my bacons happily. Mom sat on the other side and she asked me “How did you meet taecyeon?”

“He’s my seatmate.” I replied still munching my bacons “I will let you have a boyfriend if it’s him.” She said chuckling “Mom , You know I don’t have plans on having a boyfriend.” I said..

“b..but seul rin..” She replied , I did not let her finish her sentence because I know what she’ll say already and I just.. don’t want to hear them anymore.  I stood up kissed her cheeks and bid my good bye.

I walked to my school again simply because I like walking. I just love it when the wind touches my skin , It refreshes me , I really don’t know why. In just minutes , I arrived at our school and as usual Seo hee’s shout started my day.

“Seul Rin~~” She shouted like an opera singer

“Aigoo , again day instantly ruined.” I said with sarcasm

“Again , You’re harsh.” She replied with a i-hate-you-you’re-lucky-you’re-my-bestfriend face

I chuckled , Jun hyuk came running towards us and then he asked what happened yesterday still out of breath. “Omo! That reminds me” Seo hee added.

I explained everything that happened but assured them that he’s okay now and they are just so angry in how the football team can be so harsh. Which I agree on , I mean Taecyeon didn’t really do anything bad compared to their schemes in this school. Some even trap the poor nerds on lockers but yeah , no one is brave enough to face them. Then came Ok taecyeon …

The bell rang and we all went to our classroom. Hmmm , Seems like Ok taecyeon is not present today. I wonder why .. To be honest It made me worry … What if his manager transferred him to another school because of what happened yesterday? What if his bruises really hurt causing him not to attend class? OMO! I am now very worried aigoo … I just hope that he’s fine.

Seo hee and jun hyuk might have noticed me very uncomfortable so they passed a paper and I read it below my table.

“Are you ok? Are you sure that HE’S okay?” After reading the message , I looked at them with a worried face that made them worried too. Aigoo , What really happened to him?

The class went on , I tried to listen with full ears but still something’s bothering me on the inside.

Lunch came and we all proceeded to our usual spot.

“Aigoo , I’m actually worried.” Jun hyuk said with a sigh

“Me too. Very worried actually..” I replied

“You know what guys , Being worried is one sign of being in love.” Seo hee looked at me raising her eyebrows 2 times. I hit her playfully and shouted “ya! I’m just really worried because somehow It’s our fault. Actually , My fault.” I sighed

“Guys , Let’s just calm down first because we don’t really know what happened to him okay?” Seo hee suggested

“You’re right. Maybe , He’s just busy.” I said

The day went on and days passed by , Still no Ok Taecyeon in sight. I just wish that someone will tell us if he already transferred or what so that we won’t worry no more. Although, if he really transferred , to be honest , I’ll be sort of sad because he’s already been a part of our friendship. And let me repeat that FRIENDSHIP, don’t get me wrong. Aigoo..

 ----Day 5----

I woke up still the same way since Wednesday , hoping to hear any news about taecyeon or seeing him maybe. It’s Friday now and I should be happy every Friday we three usually bond after school since we have no classes the following day. Sometimes , they sleep at our house , sometimes just bond at karaoke houses and more.

So , I took a bath , wore my uniform and ate my breakfast as fast as I can so that I can go to school immediately. After a few minutes , I arrived at our school. As usual , Seo hee’s scream started my day and we talked about different things , jun hyuk arrived with a hug and we proceeded to our classroom after the bell rang.

I was hoping to see him… but again no sign of Ok taecyeon , we three looked at each other with sad faces. I swear if he’s still not here on Monday , I’ll go to their company and ask about him. Aigoo. So the discussion started and I was listening attentively then I heard a whisper in my ear that gave shivers to my whole body.

“Missed me?” Taecyeon whispered ..

Author's note

I hope you're liking the story. Please do comment your suggestions and your reactions! ^^ I would love to read them all. Sorry for some incorrect grammar , Please understand :D Keep supporting 100 days with ok taecyeon! :)