He's back!

100 days with Ok Taecyeon

 

I was so shocked , I can’t describe what I’m feeling.. I’m shocked , relieved and mostly happy.

“Ya! Don’t you know how worried we are?!” I whispered.

“You just missed me” He said in a teasing voice with a smirk. I punched him playfully “In your dreams” I said sticking my toungue out. He laughed in reply.

I signaled my two bestfriends that taec is already here and they were really happy but then Mr. Hwang must have noticed us and called taec…

“Oh look who’s back , Ok taecyeon. Would you mind if I ask you some things about our discussions from the past few days?” Mr. Hwang asked , Oh this guy , He knows that taecyeon is busy and he expects that he knows everything we discussed the past few days?! I mean , I don’t even remember what we discussed about on Tuesday.

But Oh good Lord , He answered them all and with correct answers! How does he do that?!

He must have a perfect IQ.

“Thank you taecyeon.” Mr. Hwang replied with a smile. We three looked at him with jaws dropped.

“What?” He asked raising an eyebrow with smiling. “Can you tutor me for the upcoming exams?” I asked jokingly. He laughed then said “Why not? Your mother told me to come to your house right?”.

Aigoo , he still remembers that. I’m so embarrassed. I just covered my face in reply then we continued on listening and writing down notes.

Lunch came and we all headed to our favorite spot of course and we asked taecyeon everything we wanted to know for the past few days. Turned out that he was just busy for their upcoming album..

“Hey Taec , are you busy after school?” Jun hyuk asked

“hmmm.. why?” He asked curiously

“Would you like to join us , It’s our Friday bonding time.” Jun Hyuk replied

“Ya! No! I wouldn’t let him join , We have a deal and I said that he’d join us in school only!” I exclaimed

“Aigoo , Seul Rin , Let him join! You’re the one who said that he’s fun to be with yesterday at lunch!” Seo hee shouted. Oh No , Now he would think that I’m interested in him.

“Fun to be with huh?” He said then chuckled “But , I don’t know.. I have a photoshoot later.” He continued.

“Aww , But here’s my number text me if you can come.” Jun hyuk said

Taecyeon grabbed the paper and put it in his pocket. “I will and I’ll try” taecyeon said

So The school day went on , happier actually. The fact that taecyeon is already here and safe removed some kind of heavy feeling inside me and of course , the fact that it’s Friday!

The day ended and we all bid our goodbyes to taec and we made sure that he already rode their company car before we left him. I guess we just don’t want anything bad happen to him again..

We went to a grocery store first then bought some snacks and drinks then proceeded to our favorite karaoke bar. We occupied a room and Seo hee grabbed the mic first and sang “tell me your wish” by snsd. Meanwhile , Me and jun hyuk were dancing at the back like crazy donkeys , um… yeah. We’re not really good dancers..

Jun hyuk grabbed the mic after Seo hee then sang 2pm’s heartbeat , again we danced to it. Then after him I grabbed the mic then sang Miss A’s bad girl good girl. After dancing and singing more songs , we sat down and decided to eat. We talked about lots of stuffs then Jun hyuk asked me to buy more drinks since we are already out of stock.

So I went outside and walked to the nearest mini store I saw and then bought some drinks , I bought 5 cans of sodas in case they need some more then paid to the cashier then I proceeded outside then suddenly…

I saw the man , The man I don’t want to see ever again because He’s the first one to snatch my heart but unfortunately , He tore it into pieces. Jun Hyuk and Seo hee don’t know about this because They actually hate him for me but yeah , I fell for him hard so I just decided to hide our relationship from them.

“Seul Rin!” Seung pyo shouted.

Oh how dare him call my name like that after what he did to me. I was about to walk away but then he grabbed my hand but I snatched my hand from his grip.

Just the feeling of his skin disgusts me.

“Can we talk?” He asked

No. There’s obviously nothing to talk about.

“What?” I said with a emotionless face

“Can we go to another place to talk? Not here in the middle of the streets?” He asked

“No. I’m busy” I replied , still showing my poker face

“Look , I’m sorry about what happened.” He said

Really? You’re sorry for sleeping with another girl? I don’t think so.

“Can we just not talk about that?” I replied

“But.. Seul Rin I still love you. I just ..got..I don’t know.. tempted?” Seung pyo said

I Chuckled “ Really? Tempted? You think that can fix everything?” I replied getting my eyes teary. I personally don’t want to waste tears for that useless person again , but I just can’t hold it.. All the efforts I’ve done for him , All the love I gave to him was real and it turned out that he gave me was all just a lie.

“Seul Rin , I really still love you.” He said shouting

I was about to walk away then he held my hand again , it made me face him. I was trying hard to escape his grip but then he suddenly cupped my face and was about to kiss me. Then he stopped , He looked at his back which made me look at his back also and guess what we saw? The one and only , Ok taecyeon grabbing his collar choking him , What is he doing here?! Seung pyo released my hand then faced him. Taecyeon was still holding his collar.

“Plea…please.. relea..se..me.” Seung pyo said out of breathe

Taecyeon granted his wish

“WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! ARE WE EVEN RELATED TO EACH OTHER?! I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU PERSONALLY , I ONLY SEE YOU ON TVs!” Seung pyo exclaimed that actually made me chuckle

“You’re hurting her.”Taecyeon said then pointed me..

“And what are you in her life!?” Seung pyo asked

“Her boyfriend and you?” Taecyeon replied