The Ok taecyeon.

100 days with Ok Taecyeon

 

“ So what are the things , I Should know here? People who I should be friends with and who to avoid maybe?” Taecyeon asked

“Well , the girls that surrounded you a while ago are the popular girls here , they get everything they want but it’s not really nice to be friends with them because they are just a bunch of plastics” I said then sighed

“Someone’s jealous..” He said with a chuckle that made me look at him annoyed.

“Kidding who else?” He asked again

“Well , the nerds ..” I said then pointed them “Are usually the guys who you need to be friends whenever there is an exam , thinking about your schedule maybe you wouldn’t have time to study .. so..yeah.”

“Nah , It’s better to fail than to cheat” he said then winked “So , who else , who’s the popular guys here?”

“That guy , that guy and that …. Guy.” I said then pointed all of them “They’re from the football team so they have the best seat in the cafeteria and a lot more privileges. Also they get all the girls heart here , I think you actually belong to them”

“Nah , I belong to you.” He said with a chuckle then winked , Is this guy flirting with me?

“uh?..” I replied with a confused look

“I mean with you guys , I think I would fit you guys the most.” He said with assurance

“No. You don’t want to be with us.” I said shaking my head from left to right

“Why not? You guys are cool. From the moment you guys entered the room like nothing is happening even if the hottest idol in kpop is here” he said then coughed

“Really? Taecyeon.. really?” I said with a smirk “No really , You don’t fit us. Everyone will hate us if you join us. We’re just a bunch of trolls you don’t really want to be with.”

“What should I do to join you guys?” He asked “ I’ll do.. anything” He continued emphasizing the word anything.

“Don’t be ok taecyeon” I said then looked at him with a deadly look.

“Just not that..” He replied

“Well then , I guess you won’t be joining us.” I said then evil smiled at him

“but..” Before he finished his sentence someone called my name and guess who Mr.Hwang.

“Ms. Choi , can you tell me what is the topic we’re about to discuss now?” He asked

I’m screwed

“Ah…Ah..” that’s the only thing that came out my mouth while scratching my head. I usually listen to Mr.Hwang then this guy came , way to go ruining my concentration taecyeon.

Then suddenly taecyeon poked me and handed me a paper secretly , I read it opening it below my desk.

“We’re discussing about korea’s current economy and how it developed sir.” I said

Then Mr.Hwang nod and said that my answer was right.

Wow , how did he listen while talking to me?

“How the hell did you do that?” I whispered

“Multi-tasking babe.” He said then smirked

“Thank you..” I said shyly “and stop calling me babe , I hate it.”

“Since I helped you can you give me one favor?” He asked

“depends.” I replied

“let me join you guys here in school.” He said

“Fine , but only in school.”

“Deal.” He replied with a smile

The class went on and we stopped talking , finally my concentration is back. I wrote down notes and did my best to understand Mr. Hwang’s handwriting.

The first class ended and finally it’s time for the cafeteria , My stomach has been roaring since morning. And I haven’t even eat breakfast..

“Taecyeon , since you’re new here. Would you mind if you join us for lunch?” A  girl asked while playing with his necktie obviously seducing him. She’s so annoying , She flirts with every hot guy here in school her name is Hana and she’s the head cheerleader in the campus.

“Sorry but I already have someone..” He said then removed the girls hand from his necktie.

“Who?” She asked slightly annoyed and showing her sad face.

“Seul rin.” He said then grabbed me and put his arms around me with a smile.

I just bowed my head because I know that she’ll just roll their eyes at me and give me her nasty looks. Great , now everyone will surely hate me.

She left obviously irritated.

I looked at my friends then both of their eyes widened. And they’re surely speechless.

 “Ah.. Guys. Taecyeon will join us.” I told them then pointed at him

“Hi , I’m ok taecyeon.” He said offering his hand to them

“Hi Im Jun hyuk and this is soe hee.” He said then shook his hand they both talked and walked together. Seo hee went near me and said “ I thought you hate guys.” Then she gave me a suspicious smile.

“Yes , But he really wants to join us and he even gave me the answer when Mr. Hwang called me , So I guess it would be a great way to you know , umm. Thank him?” I replied

“You said so.”  She replied still giving me a suspicious smile.

So we all went to the cafeteria all eyes are fixed on us as expected.

After buying our food taecyeon volunteered to pay all of them he said that it’s a way of saying thank you. Wow , Plus points again.

What the hell? Plus points???!! Seul rin what’s happening to you.

“So which table..?” He asked

“Oh God , eeer… you see we don’t eat at tables.” Seo hee said then scratched her head.

“So where?” he asked again slightly confused

“The football field” I said then smiled “Still wanna join us?” I asked

“Sure! Let’s go. Where’s the field?” He asked chuckling

“Uhh..Follow me” Jun hyuk replied then smiled.

“He’s a keeper.” Seo hee whispered then I gave a disgusted look at her , she chuckled as a reply.

While walking past through the cafeteria with all eyes looking at us , one member idiot of the football team shouted ..

“Ya! Ok taecyeon , join us!” He said while slightly grabbing taecyeon

“Uh.. actually , I’m with them” he said while pointing us still holding his food.

“What?! Are you serious?!” the guy said then everyone laughed.

“Yes why? Is there a problem” He asked

Since everyone’s laughing at how weird taecyeon is for joining us , the school campus’ known weirdos. I wish that he just stop and join them rather than feeling ”humiliated” again. He fits them even though he’s not as “brainless” as them. Good for him..

“Yes! You’re obviously joining the weirdos!” He shouted it so loud and again laughs filled the cafeteria. God , I can’t take it anymore. I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand.

He looked at me and those eyes speak for me , he’s telling me to stay. Taecyeon let go of my hand and then said..

“You know what , I rather join this weirdos than you morons. And for me , Weirdos are cool you know..” Everyone is getting quiet now and that guy is completely mad right now , I mean who wouldn’t be? Someone just called you a moron. “ They have this uniqueness inside them and they don’t care how people label them all they care about is how they make themselves happy without hurting others and that’s what I like about them.” He finished his sentence

The guys fist was about to hit Taecyeon’s face but he grabbed that fist and whispered “better know who you’re dealing with first.”

He let go of his fist then walked away still the whole cafeteria is still shocked and silent.