End

Nightly Visits

 

Ren sighed, shifting on his bed. He couldn’t sleep, despite being so tired. It was just impossible and he knew why. Baekho wasn’t there. The other was off visiting family, but he was due back to arrive earlier that day.  Lifting his head, he glanced at the clock. It was just a little after 1 in the morning and still no Baekho. He was waiting, waiting for his friend to join him in bed.

Ever since their confessions to each other, night after night they slept together, peaceful and at ease. That’s why he couldn’t sleep now. His tiger wasn’t there to cuddle him. Groaning, he sat up in the bed, glaring heatedly at the darkness. Running a hand through his blond hair, smoothing down the wild hairs, he sighed.

“You could be quieter.”  Ren turned and looked in the direction of the voice that spoke, face heating up.

“Sorry Minhyun.” He whispered in apology.  The body shift and rose, a yawn sounded.

“Don’t worry.” Minhyun whispered. “If you’re so antsy, go see if he’s home yet.’ He said.

“He’s not.” Ren pouted.

“Ren, just because he’s not in here doesn’t mean he’s not home. You know what traveling does to him. He’s probably in his bed passed out.” He said.

“Mmm, I guess I can go see.” Ren said as he pulled his covers back.

“Good, that means I can sleep now.” Minhyun teased as he laid back down, curling up.

“Shut up.” Ren muttered, but smiled none the less. Leaving the room so his friend could sleep, he yawned. He was dead tired, but nothing he did was working. He remembered the week he and Baekho hadn’t slept together, how torturous that had been, and the little sleep he got.  Ren was going to make it a point that Baekho was not going anywhere else without him!

Touching the wall, he used it to guide himself down the hall through the darkness. Counting the doors he passed, knowing which door was which. He paused at Aron’s and leaned in. He could hear muffled moans and shook his head. If Minhyun knew, he’d be so upset for not being invited.  It was strange how their relationship worked. Two could sleep together and the third was okay with not being invited. It was an odd love, but it worked for them. He was glad those three could be happy.

Knowing JR wasn’t in his room though, Ren knew that when he opened the door it was going to be empty. He didn’t know why he even bothered. But a small part of him hoped beyond hope that Baekho was indeed home and just passed out.  Turning the knob on the door, he pushed it open and peeked in. Silence…stillness.

Ren felt his heart breaking. He knew he shouldn’t have bothered. Now he had to go and find something to do until morning. He knew he wasn’t falling asleep tonight. He started to close the door when he heard a groan and he stopped. Waiting for a moment, he heard the sheets move. His heart was suddenly healed and a grin spread over his face.

Walking into the room, he made his way to Baekho’s bed and reached out. His hand came in contact with a face and after careful examination; he realized by the number of piercings in the ear, it was Baekho. He had been worried that it may have been one of their managers or something like that, but it wasn’t. It was his Baekho. Minhyun had been right, the other was home. It was really starting to unnerve Ren how Minhyun was always right about something.

Reaching down, he grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled it down some and slipped under the covers.  The warmth coming from the other’s body surrounded him almost instantly and he sighed happily. Curling into the other’s body, an arm wrapped around him instantly.

“Minki.” Glancing up, Ren stared up at the other. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, but they did eventually and he realized he was staring into Baekho’s eyes.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you.” He said.

“It’s alright.” Baekho said and yawn. His body tensed as he stretched before relaxing once more. “What’s wrong Minki?” he asked softly. Ren shrugged, resting his head against Baekho’s chest and closing his eyes.

“Nothing…I just couldn’t sleep.” Ren said. There was silence for a moment, but it was broken by Baekho groaning.

“, I’m sorry.” Baekho said. “I was just so damn tired. It took forever to get home that I just wanted to sleep.” He explained. “I forgot.”

“It’s okay.” Ren said, hugging Baekho close to him. “I can sleep now.”

“I really am sorry Minki.” Baekho whispered, kissing the top of his head. “Let me make it up to you.” He purred out, mouth moving to Ren’s ear, nipping at it teasingly.

“B-Baekho.” Ren gasped, blushing hotly. “You don’t have to. You’re tired; I’m tired, let’s just go to sleep.” He said.

“But I have to.” Baekho protested, his hand Ren’s side gently. “Besides, we’re both awake right now.” He grinned. “Don’t play shy Minki.” He said.

Ren’s face heated up so much he thought flames were going to shoot from them. Baekho always knew how to make him feel shy, unsure and extremely . Within the short time they had been together, Baekho had made it his mission to find out all of Ren’s weaknesses. His biggest weakness was Baekho himself and Ren’s inability to really to say no to him.

“Please Minki baby?” Baekho asked cutely.

“F-Fine.” Ren muttered, looking away. Baekho chuckled, pulling the body closer to him.

“So cute Minki baby.” Baekho leaned down and captured Ren’s lips in a hungry kiss. Even though he had only been gone for a day, more or less, it had felt like a life time he had been without Ren. It was strange to him, to have such strong feelings, but he did. He loved Ren so much; he hated being away from the other. Lips parted and Baekho pushed his tongue into Ren’s mouth, tasting it. It was also so hot and Ren always tasted like something sweet. He knew the other snuck some sort of candy or sweet into his room before bed. He thought he could get away with it without other’s knowing, but Baekho knew and he loved it.

Pulling back, he his lips and grinned, watching him carefully.  Ren blushed hotly, staring up at him with a curious face. He wanted to know why the other had stopped. He loved the way Baekho’s lips felt against his, the feel of his tongue inside his mouth.

“Baekho.” Ren whined softly. “Please don’t stop now.” He watched Baekho fall back on the bed and sat up suddenly. “Baekho?” he asked worriedly. Staring down at the other, his frown turned into a glare. “Damn it!” he shouted. Baekho let out a loud snore, passed out once more.

“You’re such an .”  Sighing, he couldn’t help smile though. He knew Baekho was tired and he was too. He was surprised they got as far as they did. Lying down next to him, he curled up against the other, head resting on his chest. An arm moved automatically and wrapped around him. Safe in his Tiger’s arms once more, Ren closed his eyes and was out like a light, dreaming happily of Baekho and his sweet kisses.