Reunited

Nightly Visits

 

Baekho sat on his bed, watching JR play a game on the iPad. It was nice to spend time with the other again, but he felt lonely. It took a lot of strength to keep from sneaking into Ren’s room at night and sleeping with him. The other told him that he wanted space, so Baekho was going to give him that. He respected his friend’s wishes but it was killing him! Baekho never thought he was gay, but when the in the dorm came out to Ren and him, he started thinking seriously on his relationship with the blond. It scared him and disgusted him at first, but the more he thought on it, the more he came to terms with his ual preference and his feelings for Ren. That was one of the reasons he snuck in to sleep with the other.

The door opened and Minhyun walked in. “Hey.” He greeted and waved at Baekho.

“Hey.” Baekho greeted and smiled.  Looking up from his game, JR nodded in Minhyun’s direction before going back, saving himself before he died.  Minhyun took a seat next to JR on the bed and watched him for a while before sighing.

“JR.” he called. He got no response. Glancing at the young man’s face, he stared at the harsh concentration that covered it. Damn him in his games. “JR.” he called again and was given the same response.

“Jonghyunnie.” Minhyun whispered into the other’s ear. JR froze, face flushed. He turned slowly and stared at his boyfriend.

“Yes Minnie?” he asked.

“Stop playing that stupid game.” Minhyun said, trying to take the iPad form him.

“But I’m bored.” JR said. “And I want to get to the next level.” He said, gripping the object tightly.

“But baby,” he purred. “I can help entertain you.” He told him. Leaning in, he over JR’s neck teasingly, grinning as the other shivered. “And I can take you to the next level.” He added, nipping at his ear.

“.” JR whispered. Setting the iPad down on his night stand, JR slipped his arm around Minhyun’s waist and pulled him close. Crushing their lips together, JR slipping his free hand into Minhyun’s hair, holding his head close as his tongue forced its way in the other’s mouth, pulling small moans from the younger male.

Baekho watched them for a while. He felt jealous; jealous that they got to do what he could only dream about doing to Ren.

Ren…

Sighing, he got up and left the room quietly, not wanting to disturb the couple. He had planned to go see Aron and hang out with him for a while, but for some reason his feet carried him to the familiar door. Twisting the knob, he pushed it open and slipped in as quiet as possible before closing the door behind him.

He was there now, in Ren’s room and the urge to cuddle with the other was so strong that he almost couldn’t stop himself. Almost. Instead, he reigned in his urges and moved to Minhyun’s bed, sitting down on the edge.

“Minhyun?”  Baekho looked over at the other bed, the small, black figure barely seen in the darkness of the room.

“No.” he answered.

“Baekho?” Ren asked squinting, trying to make the other out. “What are you doing in here?” he asked.

“Minhyun and JR are making out.” He answered and smiled when Ren giggled. “Thought I would spare myself the trauma. I can leave if you want me to.” He said.

“No!” Ren said all too quickly. “I mean…you don’t have to go.” He said, thankful for the darkness that hid his blush. Silence fell between them for a while. Ren was almost afraid that Baekho had gone to sleep. He had a chance and he probably missed it now. To have Baekho back in his bed, sleeping with him. Ren didn’t care about his image anymore, he needed his friend, gay or not. He didn’t think he could take another night of three hour sleep.

“Bae-“

“Ren.”

“Yes?” Ren asked. He heard Minhyun’s bed shift as the other got up. The soft paddling sound of feet filled the room as Baekho made his way over to Ren, standing before him.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Baekho asked.  “I know you said you wanted to stop but-“

“Of course.” Ren said. Reaching out in the darkness, eyes adjusting, he took Baekho’s and pulled the other down to sit next him on the bed. Shifting around, he pulled the blankets back as he laid down. Baekho crawled over him and settled besides him, arms wrapping around the slender frame that still fit so perfectly in them. Ren pulled the blanket up and sighed happily.

Having those strong arms back around him, holding him, he felt safe, secure and at peace. But it felt so much more to him too. He felt loved, wanted. There were feelings he knew that had always been there, but he just never acknowledged them before. He was so glad to have Baekho with him again.

“I’ve really missed this.” Ren confessed, feeling his cheeks heat up. He waited, wanting to know if Baekho had missed this too. Was it just him? He didn’t want to be alone in this. HE didn’t want to think that Baekho really did just like the skinship, that this didn’t mean anything more to him.

“Me too.” Baekho whispered. He nuzzled his face into Ren’s neck, taking in his scent and sighing happily. “Minki.”  Ren tensed at hearing his real name. His heart was racing suddenly. What did Baekho want to say now? It was something serious, he was using his real name. He was starting to freak out, so afraid of what was going to be said. Horrible scenarios of Baekho breaking his heart and making fun of him ran through his mind.

“Yeah?”

Baekho pulled back for a moment and stared down at the form in front of him. Reaching out, he the other’s hair gently.  He felt Ren shift and his hand came in contact with the smooth skin of Ren’s cheek.

“Baekho, what is it?” Ren asked softly. Baekho was torn, between telling the other his feelings or not. He had been holding them for so long. When Ren told him to stop visiting him, it crushed him. But he wasn’t sure if Ren would even return his feelings.

“I want to tell you something.”  Baekho said. He settled again, holding Ren close. “But please, don’t freak out. Just listen.” He said.

“Of course.” Ren said. “You can tell me anything.” He said. He snuggled into the embrace, sighing softly. The of his hair and cheek and surprised him, and set him at ease all at the same time. But now that it stopped, he was worried again. What did Baekho have to tell him.

“Good.” Baekho said. He took a few calming breaths, building up his courage. “Minki, for a long time I’ve liked you.” He said. Ren blinked and smiled.

“I know that silly.” He said. “I like you too, that’s why we’re friends.” Ren said with a small laugh. But his laughter died down when Baekho didn’t laugh with him.

“That’s not what I meant.” Baekho said. “I like you more than that Minki.” He said.

“More?” Ren asked. He turned, rolling onto his side, facing the other. “How long?”

“I don’t know.” Baekho whispered, voice quivering from his nerves. “I don’t know when, but after those three came out…I just got to thinking and I realized what you truly meant to me.” He confessed.

“Baekho.” Ren whispered. Those words, they didn’t repulse him like he thought they would. They were actually music to his ears. Minhyun had been right, he was the only one that could decide if he like Baekho more than just friend. And he did. Having Baekho back with him showed him that. How much he missed the other, how much he needed the other with him.

Reaching up, he Baekho’s cheek gently.  He slid his hand around and the other’s hair gently. He pulled the other down, their lips brushing together in a small, shy kiss. Pulling back, Ren felt his cheeks heating up as he stared up at other. “I lik-“ he stopped himself. “No, I love you.” He said. He had never been so sure about anything in his life as he was of his feelings for his group mate.

Baekho had been shocked at the small kiss they shared, but even more shocked at the words the other spoke. “Minki, you’re so cute!” he cooed and kissed him. It was deeper than their first kiss, but still gentle and innocent. “I love you too Minki baby.” He said.

Ren couldn’t stop the smile that crossed his face. He slipped his arms around the other’s neck, holding onto him. “I’m glad.” He said. “And just so you know, no matter what I say, I always want you to sleep with me.” He told him. “I can’t. I just can’t take not having you in bed with me. I’ve slept like for the past week.” he confessed.

“You too huh? It’s taken all my willpower to give you the space you wanted. But not anymore. I’ll never give you space again.” Baekho said and chuckled.

“Yah! I need space sometimes.” Ren said and smacked him playfully on the back. “Just not in bed.” He said as he rested his head on Baekho’s chest.

“Alright, alright.” Baekho laughed and sighed. “Rest well my little zombie.” He teased.  Ren groaned and shook his head.

“Shut up and go to sleep.” He teased. Lifting his head, he kissed Baekho once more before settling back down.

“Yes darling.” He said, eyes closing to get some much needed rest.