Smell of Death

Kyungsoo's Suicide Secret

I need to go now! Kyungho is asleep,I need to escape now before he found me! I need to found a way to run,but how? I need to shut the loud door lock from shouting making sound of lulaby that will destroy my plan. 
*SHINING BULBS!*
I  walk slowly not to make any sound,I open the door slightly to mae sure there's no Kyungho-hyung,maybe he's asleep. I open the door wider and start to look around. I walk slowly in the hallway,Kyungho is sleeping of the couch. The TV is watching him.  I walk to the doorway and quickly take a screw driver to loose the back part of the door lock.  I take off the batteries and quickly open the door,there's no one is the corridor  for sur. It's 3AM in the morning. I run to the elevator to get my car.
Without wasting no time,I unlock my car. Sit up straight on the driver seat. Turn on the engine,shift the gear from Parking to Drive. Once I'm out from my apartment building I sped up like there's no tomorrow to my school.  The school library is opened 24 hours a day so for sure I can enter the building.
I park my car like a mad man don't care how to park because don't need to give a f*** about it. I run to the rooftop,rooftop the place where the water tank located.  I climb the stairs,take a look around "what a good panorama"
I jump into the metal big water container called water tank and .........
 
Next morning.

#Kris' POV
I am getting my mornin poop at schol as usual,after finish pooping,I flush the toilet. I walk to the the wash basin to wash my hand,my mummy always remind me to wash my hands after pooping,what? I'm not a mama boy. I feel something weird with the water like there's hair coming out of the pipe. I stare at the water for few minutes. Yes,it's hair! "OMG,MUMMY PLEASE HELP MEH!" I shout like an opera in the toilet,someone open the door cubicle and it's Baekhyun "WHAT DO YOU WANT HIS TIME? STOP DISTURBING ME SLEEPING,BIT*H!" 
"Baekhyun,there's a hair coming out from the pipe!"
"I can't believe our leader is afraid of his own pubic hair!"
"No,its not my pubic hair! Its hair!"
"Let me look at it!" suddenly our little gay Gucci wushu guy get the hair and analyze it. .

#Kyungho POV
"Kyungsoo,Kyungsoo,better wake up now or ypu're late for school,saengie" I walk to his room,he's not there,he's not in the house. I feel something bad is happeningcoudn't help but to cry because he's the only family member I have and he have intention to kill himself. I get my keys  to search for him,I keep caling him. He turned off his phone.  Mom,dad I'm really really sorry. Sorry because I can't take care of my own brother,please forgive me. His car in not here! Our car is paked beside each other because it's a reserved parking. I call my friends who is very professional in searching lost people. Few minutes later my friend called back and inform me where he is,at school!
I enter the school. Some girls shouting "OPPA! KYUNGHO OPPA!" "OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE?" I can see some boys getting jealous,maybe they're their girlfriend
"OKAY,HAVE ANYONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN KYUNGSOO?"
"Kyungsoo? That bad luck icon?" "That loser?" "That gayass? "Oppa,why are you searching for that bitc*?"
"HE'S MY BROTHER!"
Some girls looked shocked "Oppa,I'm sorry"
"GUYS! THERE'S HAIR IN THE WATER!!!!" suddenly a gangster looking guy shouted.
"WHERE'S THE WATER TANK LOCATED?!" "rooftop" a kind looking girl tell me politely "Thank you" I said and run to the roof top.
Kyungsoo's phone,wallet and keys lying on the floor. I let my knees fall to the floor tears streaming of of my eyes,some girls called ambulance and some run getting teachers maybe. 
Medical team arrived,they open the water tank and yes,he's  inside. Kyungsoo's inside the tank! My head feels it's feels like it's knocked with big stone few times. My world feels like it's crushed. I stare at the cold and wet body,it looks sad. Its all my fault! I'm too busy working until I forget about about my own brother,the medical team take away my brother to the nearest hospital,thee medical team comforted and ask my relationship with the body they found in thr tank
"h-h-hh-he's my brother" I said softly
"Okay,please follow us to the hospital"
"Okay"