Temporary Happiness

Kyungsoo's Suicide Secret

Tears coming out from my eyes,it's not about how  she rejected me but other people's eyes is so scary,they're laughing their as* off. I run to the toilet to calm myself,I lock my cubicle and sit of the toilet seat "buddy,stop crying" suddenly I hear Leo's voice "YAH GAY! DO YOU THINK SHE LIKE YOU? NO! NEVER!" I hear Chanyeol's voice from outside of the cubicle
.5 minutes later.

"yah! Chanyeol! You better respect other people!" I know that Leo and Chanyeol already started fighting "oh shi*!" I cursed. I stand up from the seat and slowly unlock the cucbicle door I open the door and shouted "YOU GUYS ARE IMMATURE KIDS! FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING'S STUPID,YOU'RE NOT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID,GROW UP!"

                                                                   (**************)

 

The last schoolbell shouted to inform the students that school is over,stairs will be packed like sardines in a can! I like adventure and I want ot kill myself so I jump from my class window,I do that everyday.

 

While I'am walking out of my school I saw a familiar car,it's Kyungho's car! Oh My God! What is he doing here? "CLEET! CLEET!" I hear my phone screming I look at the screen and it's from my brother,Kyungho,I slide the green thing on the screen and put my phone to my right ear "yeoboseyo,hyung?"  "saengie,today I pick you up,where are you?" "I'm infront of the gate and yeah I saw your car" "hop into my car now,saengie" "nae,hyungie" I said and make a frustated face, what again?

"where are we going hyung?" I open my mouth to ask my hyung a question "secret" "oh,okay"


Why do we go to Hyundai shop? I ask myself "saengil chukkae hamnida dongsaeng!" "today is m birthday?" "you don't forget anything but you forget your birthday? What a good student,oh yeah can you see that brown Avante there? That's your's" "WHAT?!" "yeah what?" "kamsahamnida hyung,I love you" "I love you too"

"Here's your car key,Mr. Do" the salesman said politely "kamsahamnida" I give him a big smile

THIS IS A TEMPORARY HAPPINESS BEFORE I KILL MYSELF AND AFTER I KILL MYSELF I WILL KILL PEOPLE WHO BULLY ME AT SCHOOL.

I get my diary and a pen and start writing

" Dear Diary,
Today is a good and bad day for me,Jessica rejected me and the good news is now I have a car,thanks to Kyungho who bought me this car,I can kill myself using this car,if I die I can kill Exo and Girls' Generation!

Sincerely

Kyungsoo