Diary.

Kyungsoo's Suicide Secret

#Next morning#

I prepare myself after my brother forcing me to wake up,he's my alarm clock. I wear my beautifully ironed school uniform and quickly grab my socks,watch,phone,car key,bag and my bag,I make sure my room is cleaned before I leave because I don't wanna burden the housekeeper,she's a nice lady she is like my mother and she's a great cook too!
"good morning hyung! Good morning auntie
"  "Kyungsoo,after school please don't forget to open the cafe,okay?" "nae,hyung"

I wear the seatbelt and start pushing the gear stick from 'P' to 'D' . This is my first time driving alone,I feel really good. While I'm driving I saw Leo walking alone at the side of the road,I honk-ed at him. "dude! Hop into my car" without hesitating he open the door and seat at the seat beside me "whose car?" "mine" "stop joking,I ain't got time for that" "this f****** car is really mine,dude my brother bought it for me" "what a sweet brotherhood,I wish my brother is like yours"

#Leo POV#
My eyes spot something,something's weird on the floor,it's a book,black old book and 'Death Note' is written on it..

After school last bell rings,Kyungsoo give me his car key because he need to go to the toilet and he ask Leo to do him a favor,he ask Leo to heat the car engine Leo feel happy because he can read the book.

Leo's happy face changed to worry face