The ending

Kyungsoo's Suicide Secret

#Kyungsoo POV

I want to end it all today,today I will jump from 20th floor of my apartment building. Why my apartment So I can have my revenge easier. I drive my car like there's ghost following me from behind because I want to jump from the building TODAY!

I've parked my car on my parking space,I'm glad that no one sees me. I jumped into the elevator and pressed the button written '20' on it. the elevator stopped at the 20th level and atomatically open the door inviting me to the rooftop where I'm going to kill myself here. I've drank few bottles of soju mixed with beer so that I can endure the pain. If my brother knows that I'm drunk,he'll kill me using his bare hands!

 

I'm now standing on the wall of the rooftop looking below. It's quite high,nice place to kill yourself. I'm not going to feel pain because I'm drunk! Who cares if I'm going to Hell because of commiting suicide? Atleast no one will call me 'gay' or anything there.

 

"YAH! MICHEOSSO?!"

I heard someone shouting behind me,that voice sounds familiar! OH SH**! I'M A DEAD MEAT NOW! I turned my head back,and it's true that the peron who is shouting at me is my brother.

 

#Kyungho POV

 

I see Kyungsoo walking out of his car. Is he drunk? I'm going to kill him! Even I don't drink! So I followed him home but he didn't press button number '18' but '20' instead,the rooftop. He's afraid of height! This is strange,so I followed him to the rooftop. I see him standing of the wall,only crazy person would stand on the wall! I shout "YAH! MICHEOSSO?!" I run to Kyungsoo and pull his right ear.