Need to be Strong

Cho Kyuhyun's Perfect Wife

 

Jihyun P.O.V

I'm so afraid since the day Kyuhyun told me about what MinJi said to him, I don't know what will I do if that DNA test shows a positive result, I don't know if I can take it, I'm not yet ready to know the truth. Why it has to be like this? when everything is already fine, suddenly there are problems coming on our way! If ever Kyuhyun is the father of JiMin, it means that he should take the responsibilty as a father to him. Will I lose him because of that? Will MinJi have the guts to take him back from me? 

 

Darn. I have so many questions inside my head and all of that questions are making me sad. I know I have to trust my husband, he loves me and I know it is true. Kyuhyun will never leave, he promised me. But I just can't stop myself from thinking too much about it, I can't make myself to feel okay. 

 

**********

 

"what do you need?!" Kyuhyun asked MinJi as she went to his office.

"seems like you aren't in a good mood?" she flashed a smile. Kyuhyun frowned at her.

"relax! I'm just going to ask if you have already decided about my suggestion?" MinJi took a sit. 

"I already talked to Jihyun about that. Fine! I'll do the DNA!" Kyuhyun stood up from his chair, glaring at her.

"oh, that was a good news! I'm excited about it actually" she chuckled.

"aish! I'll prove to you that I'm not the father of your son!" Kyuhyun hissed.

"nice having a little talk to you Mr.Cho, would you mind if I take this empty cup of coffee with me? just call me if you need another one" MinJi smirked and went out from his office. 

"hello?" Kyuhyun answered his phone and left his office.

 

MinJi P.O.V

I know he was mad and annoyed at me. Agreeing on that dna test is both hard for Jihyun and him. Does his wife even thought about that I might get him back? haha it's funny, it was that easy. I know I'm being bad here and I might destroy their relationship but I can't give up now. I started it so I should finish it. This is for my son's sake, I will do anything for him even Kyuhyun wouldn't forgive me. 

 

I went to Kona beans after my work, I know this is Kyuhyun mom's business. I miss going here, it's been years but it was still the same. I went in and saw his mom on the counter. I don't know if she can still remember me but I hope she still. I went towards the counter and smiled at her, she smiled back. Oh, that was very lovely, it never fades.

 

"one cappuccino please" I said and handed my payment. She smiled and took it. 

"i..it's been a while Mrs.Cho. It was good to see you again" I said and she look at me. At first, she has a blank expression but seconds later her face lighten up.

"oh, is that already you, MinJi? well, long time no see!" she smiled and pats my arm.

"yes, it's been a very long time, how are you? Kona Beans looks the same back then, it was still popular" I said. 

"yeah, there have been a lot of customers lately. I'm fine, very fine actually" she chuckled a bit.

"I see it. By the way, I'm glad to hear that Kyuhyun is happy with his married life now. Too bad, I wasn't his wife" I joked. But I wish I really was.

"he is so happy. Well, things changed but I hope you also find the one for you" Mrs.Cho smiled as I smiled back.

"neh, I wish he was goodlooking as Kyuhyun" I chuckled.

"I'll go head Mrs.Cho, nice seeing you again" I said and ready to leave.

"nice seeing you again too. Take care MinJi" she smiled. 

"oh, you have a dirt here" I noticed and took it off from her hair. 

"thanks. I was in a hurry a while ago. Anyway, see you next time" she was still smiling as I left the shop.

 

**********

 

"that's a very bad news man!" Eunhyuk uttered and shook his head. Kyuhyun meet his friends at a certain cafe shop. 

"yeah I know" Kyuhyun sighed.

"wow, your ex-girlfriend is really something. I never thought that she has that secret with her" Sungmin said.

"she came back after two years, telling Kyuhyun that he is the father of her child and the worst, he is already married. I can see how things will get complicated" Ryeowook added. 

"so, how's Jihyun? Did you tell her about it?" Donghae asked.

"yes, I told her everything. She was so scared and I told her that it's not me, but I can feel that she has doubt about it even though she didn't tell it to me" Kyuhyun weakly smiled.

"so what are your plans?" Sungmin asked. 

"MinJi suggested a dna test..." he said.

"what? dna?!" they all said in unison. Kyuhyun frowned and stared at them.

"could you all please, lower your voice?? other people are looking at us!" Kyuhyun sighed. 

"if MinJi is suggesting a dna test...so it means that...." Eunhyuk paused and widened his eyes.

"that what?" Kyuhyun asked.

"that she is telling the truth?" Ryeowook continued it and Eunhyuk nodded.

"in short, you are saying that Kyu is the real father of her son??" Donghae added. 

"hey! How could you all think about that?? it wasn't me! She was just saying those stupid things just because she wants us to get back together!" Kyuhyun hissed.

"she still loves you??" Sungmin said as Kyuhyun slowly nodded.

"she said that she still loves me, she even wants to share with Jihyun. Aish! I can't believe it when I heard it. It really makes me mad" Kyuhyun uttered.

"whoa, that was crazy! How could she say those kind of things to you" Eunhyuk shook his head.

"but still, you can't be sure what's really the truth. Did Jihyun also agreed on the dna test?" Donghae asked.

"yes, she agreed.." he said. 

"so we better wait what will be the result. When are you going to do it?" Sungmin uttered.

"this weekends" Kyuhyun answered and sighed. He also feel nervous thinking about it.

"don't worry, what ever happens we're here to support you" Donghae smiled as well as his other hyungs. 

 

**********

 

Jihyun went to the company the next day, as usual she bring lunch for her husband. She walk in and waited for the elevator. On her mind, there is only one person whom she doesn't want to meet right now, Hyo MinJi. That girl who bothered her life with her husband. She is kind but she didn't expect that she will say that Kyuhyun is her child's father. That's really insane! She really wishes that MinJi was just lying.

 

"Hi!" Jihyun was surprised when she heard an annoying voice beside her. Yes, that voice belongs to that girl she didn't wish to see right now.

"hi.." Jihyun weakly smiled at her. 

"gosh! why it has to be only the two of us inside this elevator!" Jihyun said on her mind. This is really uneasy for her especially when she knew that this girl is the one who will give problems to them.

"how are you? I heard that you already knew it?" MinJi said and looked at her.

"ah, yes. Kyuhyun told me everything" she uttered,

"so it's okay with you if he'll do the dna?" MinJi smiled.

"of course, why not? I know Kyuhyun isn't the father of JiMin, he said that and I believe on him" Jihyun smiled back, trying to be calm as much as she can.

"oh really? what if he is wrong? what are you gonna do?" MinJi chuckled, looks like she was annoying Jihyun.

"I trust him, I know if he said he isn't the father I know that was the truth!" she exclaimed.

"look! if you are doing this just to get him back, you better stop now! because I wouldn't let that happen. Never!" Jihyun added.

"arasso. Let's just wait for the result then. I'll show you what the truth is and get him back!" MinJi smirked and went out from the elevator. 

 

Jihyun walk towards Kyuhyun's office, she knocked and went in. Kyuhyun smiled happily at her and welcomed him with a tight hug. Jihyun hugged back, she wants to cry but she won't do that. She doesn't want to show it to her husband, she doesn't want him to worry. She needs to be strong.

 

"are you okay?" Jihyun asked Kyuhyun.

"of course, I'm okay yeobo. You? are you okay? are you crying?" he asked.

"ani.." Jihyun quickly ahook his head and smiled at him.

"I'm okay, though a little nervous about the dna test you'll be doing" Jihyun looked down.

"yeobo..." Kyuhyun is worried at her. He cupped her face and kissed her. 

"don't worry. I know she is just lying. I'm sure I wasn't the one" he sighed and looked at her.

"I know. I believe in you...but whatever happens, you promise me that you'll never leave me" Jihyun pouts.

"yes I won't. Promise yeobo" Kyuhyun smiled and kissed her again. 

"I brought you a lunch" Jihyun smiled.

"jin jja? should we eat then?" Kyuhyun grinned and they eat together.

 

Jihyun P.O.V

this feelings, I don't like it. It just making me cry. I guess I should hold on for a while until the result of the dna test arrived. I need to be strong for myself and also for my husband. I can't just give up on everything if ever the result is positive. I need to fight. I won't let MinJi take him back, I won't let her ruined what we have now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

hi sorry for the short one again, kkkk.

I was in a hurry when I'm writing this chapter but I hope you still enjoyed it.

So is it really Kyuhyun? >.<

is it a negative or positive result? Ottokhe??

 

Guys! don't forget the comments okay? I have more than 70 subscribers here but

only 4 or 5 people are leaving comments. :( 

anyway, please leave some if you have time!