I'm Scared

Cho Kyuhyun's Perfect Wife

 

"yeobo, do you still need anything? I've already packed our things on the bags" Jihyun exclaimed while checking everything before closing the bag.

"no, everything is set. How about your bikini? did you put it there already?" he chuckled. Jihyun glared at him and shook her head. 

"yah!" Jihyun hissed and Kyuhyunhugged her. 

"I was just joking" he grinned.

"let's go?" he smiled and grab the bag and Jihyun's hand.

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

I already inform our parents about this and I was glad that they said yes. They also feel sorry because I don't have much time with my wife and this will serve as my rest day too. They said that we should try again tonight and give them a grandchild. I chuckled everytime I remember that. All I ever want to do today is spend all of my time with my wife, I want to make it up to her. I should only think about having fun with her this weekends, I should set aside work for now and also those things that bothers me. 

 

I know my wife has the rights to know it, she have the rights to know what MinJi has been telling me, that MinJi is bothering me. I shouldn't keep any secrets from her, I should be honest but not now. I've decided not to tell her anything for now. I want to spend the rest of this weekends with her happily. I'll tell her once we get back. I look beside me and saw my wife sleeping, she woke up early a while ago, she is so excited about this. I smiled and continued to drive, it's a 3 hours trip.

 

"yeobo...wake up" I said and caressd her cheek.

"hmm..are we there?" she slowly open up her eyes. I find it soooooo cute! 

"yes, we're here" I smiled. 

"jin jja??" she hurriedly look outside and saw the beautiful beach in front of her. She smiled and went out of the car.

"you're really excited about this huh?" I chuckled as I went behind and wrap her in my arms.

"yes, I really was! It's been a long long long time since I've been on a beach and now I'm here again with my husband, that's more exciting! thanks!" she smiled and peck my lips. 

"you're welcome. Let's swim later. For now, let's go to our room first and put our things there. I think we should have our lunch too" I said and she nodded. 

 

**********

 

"yeobo! are you done?" Kyuhyun called out while waiting for his wife to change.

"neh I'm done" Jihyun said and went out from the bathroom. She was wearing a plain white beach dress and underneath was her blue bikini. 

"you're going to wear that?" Kyuhyun frowned at her. Her dress is almost see through. 

"why? we are at the beach after all" she pouted. Kyuhyun opened the closet and grab another beach dress, he choose it himself. 

"wear this, it looks much better" he uttered and smiled. 

why? do you hate this?" Jihyun said, pointing at her dress she's currently wearing.

"I only want you to wear that if you are alone with me. I don't want other guys to look at your body while we are taking a walk around here" Kyuhyun sighed. Jihyun blushed, her husband is very protective and she like that. 

"arasso" she chucked and took the dress from him. Kyuhyun choose a floral designed beach dress for her.

"let's go yeoboooo!" Jihyun exclaimed and grab Kyuhyun's hand. This is her first time to be on a beach with the person she love, so she wants to have fun and cherish every moment with him. 

"do you even know you're the first girl I took on a beach with me?" Kyuhyun chuckled, they were walking to the sand with their hands together. 

"really huh?" Jihyun giggled.

"yes, that's true. I've never been here with anyone except you my pretty wife!" he said and peck her lips.

"argh! I wish I've known you earlier so that I will not become a playboy and you will be my first at everything" Kyuhyun sighed. 

"I also wish for that but it's okay if I'm not your first at everything, at least there are still some things that I'm your first and what important is to be your last" Jihyun smiled and cupped his face.

"why are you so kind? I don't have regrets on marrying you" he smiled back and gave her a sweet kiss.

"me too. Actually at first, I regret that I agreed on this arranged marriage, all I'm planning to do is to make you stop being a playboy and get that dream house for my mom and quit..but I was wrong, I never thought that I'll fall for you and love you like this. I'm sorry for thinking like that before" Jihyun sighed and weakly smiled at her husband. 

"yeobo...you don't have to say sorry okay? we're happy on each others now" Kyuhyun cupped her face and smiled. 

 

The couple enjoyed staying at the beach, they surf, ride the jetski and many more. Everything looks perfect for Jihyun, this is the happiest moment for her. As usual, there are still some girls looking at her husband, Kyuhyun just ignored them, he isn't the playboy Kyuhyun that she have met before, right now all she can see is a good husband in front of her. A husband that loves only her. 

 

Kyuhyun grab her hand tight while walking back at their hotel room, Jihyun chuckled on his very protective husband, he was like that since a while ago while they are on the beach. She catches too many attentions from the guys because of her y bikini and Kyuhyun really hates it. He glared at those guys whenever they stare at her. They arrived at their room and Kyuhyun's face looks grumpy.

 

"aish! those erts!" he hissed. Jihyun smiled and went near him.

"yeobo, calm down. Just ignore them like what I'm doing with those girls looking at you" she said. 

"but they are all annoying! they are looking at you! they are looking at my precious wife and I hate it!" Kyuhyun frowned. Jihyun shook her head and laugh.

"aigooo, my childish husband.." she smiled and pinch his cheeks. 

"I'm not childish! I was just protecting you. You know I hate when other guys look at you like they are going to eat you alive. That bastards! I see the way they look at you. psssh" Kyuhyun whinned. 

"it's your fault. You told me to wear y bikini. See what happens?" she chuckled.

"then take that off now" Kyuhyun grinned. Jihyun glared at her husband.

"you're so naughty!!" she hissed.

"I don't care about those bastards, you are only mine!" Kyuhyun smiled and kissed her. 

 

**********

 

Jihyun P.O.V

It was our 2nd day and last day here on the beach, well weekends seems so fast. We are going back later at the afternoon and tomorrow, Kyuhyun will be busy at his work again. But I know he just wants to make it up for me that's why we went here and I'm so thankful to him for that. At least I managed to went to the beach again and forget some things that quite running on my mind. You know what I'm talking about, the one I told Donghae-sshi. 

 

"let's buy these for Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae" I heard my husband told me while looking at those souvenir stuffs. 

"yeah, I think they'll like that" I smiled at him. 

"let's also buy souvenirs for our parents" he added. I nodded and helped him choose. 

"yeobo, let's buy these for us" I went near him, showing him a couple bracelet. It's a string bracelet with a starfish pendant. It's cute!

"do you want it?" he asked me. I pouted and stared at him. 

"haha I'm just kidding! let's buy it okay?" he chuckled and went to the counter to pay for it.

 

As much as I want to swim at the beach again, I've decided not to because it's too hot and I care a lot about my skin. I don't like to get tanned and Kyuhyun doesn't want it too so we have decided to just check some shops and stroll around a bit. 

 

It was already 7pm when we arrived at our house, though it's just an overnight, we both enjoyed the beach. Kyuhyun promised that we will have another vacation again and this time it's not a short but a long vacation. Kyuhyun planned to go out of the country next vacation. I smiled and can't help to feel excited about it.

 

**********

 

"Mr.Cho, here are the papers you are asking me to submit, it's already finished" Mr.Park smiled at him. 

"oh, thanks. I'm actually waiting for this, just right on time" Kyuhyun smiled as he took the paper from him.

"all of the employees have been busy these past few weeks and it was a relief that we finished almost everything" Mr.Park uttered.

"yeah, I know it's been tough and I'm thankful for everyone's hardwork. I can't do this without all of your help" Kyuhyun grinned.

"you should be more thankful to Ms.Hyo, she worked hard the most than all of us Mr.Cho" Mr.Park said. Kyuhyun was just silent. 

"well, I'm going ahead sir, just call me if you need something" Mr.Park left and Kyuhyun just weakly smiled at him. By that he remembered how annoyed he was with MinJi. 

 

Evening came and Kyuhyun finished his work for today, he called Jihyun and told her that he is coming home and he also told her to wait for him. Kyuhyun quickly locked his office and went on the elevator, he was humming while waiting for the elevator. He stopped when it opens, he was surprised to see MinJi was inside. He decided not to enter and wait for the next one but MinJi push the open button.

 

"aren't you going down Mr.Cho?" she asked. Kyuhyun sighed and went in. He doesn't want MinJi to think that he is avoiding her, that he is bothered by her. It was silent, he didn't talk to her or even look at her. 

"Kyuhyun...did you already think it over?" she asked. Kyuhyun started to feel annoyed, there she goes again.

"why would I think about those lies you are telling me?? will you please stop this?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. He frowned.

"why would I stop? this is about my son! I would do anything for him, for his family to be complete!" she answered back.

"look! how many times should I need to tell you that I'm not his father! I don't have a son with you and I will never have! If you're doing this just because you want to ruined my relationship with Jihyun, you better stop now because you will never succeed!" Kyuhyun raised his voice. 

"do you want a proof?? do you want a DNA test?! sure! I'm fine with that!" MinJi uttered and smirked. Kyuhyun dislike it, he doesn't like the idea. What if she is saying the truth? what if he's really the father of JiMin? what's gonna happen to Jihyun and him? 

"so will you accept my idea?" she asked. Kyuhyun just glared at her and walk out from the elevator onced it reaches the ground floor.

"psssh.." MinJi hissed as soon as Kyuhyun left. 

 

Kyuhyun arrived home, he look up and the lights are still on, of course his wife is waiting for him. He sighed, leaned his back on the car's seat. He knew that he should tell his wife about it. Jihyun has the rights to know it. 

 

"yeobo!! you're back!" Jihyun welcomed him and kissed his lips. She looked at Kyuhyun and he looks flustered.

"hey, are you okay? is there a problem?" she asked. Kyuhyun sighed. 

"yeobo, I need to tell you something" he looked at her as he cupped her face. Jihyun was feeling nervous.

"what i it? is it about work?" she asked worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

"t..then about what?" she asked again. Kyuhyun took a deep sigh.

"about MinJi..." he uttered. 

"what about her?" Jihyun suddenly feel scared. Is this what she was thinking? is this about her son? 

"she keeps on bothering me. Saying that....JiMin is my son" he said. Jihyun's tears escaped from her eyes. She has mixed emotions, she don't know what to say or how will she react on what she have just heard from her husband. 

"but I'm sure that I wasn't the father..I swear yeobo, I'm not. Please believe on me! she is a liar!" Kyuhyun hugged her.

"b..but what if she is telling the truth? what if you are the father Kyu? what if..." she started to cry harder. Hugging back his husband tight. She is scared, she hope that MinJi is really lying.

"shh...don't cry. Don't cry my princess. She is just making up things. I'm the one who knew it the most and I'm not JiMin's father" Kyuhyun kissed her forehead.

"but why is she telling those things if you aren't the father?" she asked. 

"because she wants to get back to me. She wants me to love her again. But I won't let that happen, you are the only one I love. My heart belongs to you and not to someone else" Kyuhyun smiled at her. 

"h..how can we make sure that you aren't the father of her son? we should do something to make her stop" Jihyun continued to cry.

"she actually wants to do a dna test.. I'm thinking if I should consider it. I wanted to ask you first. Do you want me to do it?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"I'm scared.... what if the result is..." Jihyun bit her lower lip. 

"yeobo..don't think like that. Everything will be okay, hmm?" Kyuhyun wiped her tears and kissed her.

"if that's the only way to make everything clear, then okay. I trust you yeobo" Jihyun weakly smiled at him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

hi! how are you guys? sorry for my late update >_< 

anyway, SS5 Manila is coming so soooooooooon! I'm excited to see Kyuhyun again! 

oppaaaaaaaa! kkkkk. 

by the way, thanks for those readers who are upvoting my stories ^^ gomawo!

don't forget to leave comments huh? ;)