Meet Again

Cho Kyuhyun's Perfect Wife

 

JiHyun P.O.V

I went early to the hospital today to see our doctor to check what's my condition because I'm having nausea lately. I didn't mention it to Kyuhyun, I wanted to surprise him incase there is a good news. As soon as I reached the hospital, I can't stop feeling nervous on what will the doctor say. 

 

"goodmorning Mrs.Kim" I smiled as I entered in the room. She look up to me and smiled back. 

"oh, JiHyun! how are you?" she asked and motioned me to sit on the chair, facing her.

"I'm fine" I replied. 

"so, what brought you here?" she asked. 

"actually I wanted to have some check up. I'm having nausea lately, I don't know if what's the reason" I chuckled. 

"could it be you're pregnant already?" she laughed. I was hoping that I really am. 

"come, I'll start the check up now" she smiled and do my check up. 

 

After doing so, I waited for the result silently. I waited outside her office. I'm feeling quite happy and nervous at the same time. I know that Kyuhyun and I are both doing it several times but there's still no baby in my tummy. Well, I know we should wait for that time to come, I know I shouldn't rush things to happen or to come. I was staring at the wall, waiting for Mrs.Kim's call, after a few minutes, she called me and I went inside. 

 

I sat in front of her waiting on what she will say. If I'm pregnant or not yet. She smiled at me, does it mean I'm already?? but before I could finish my thoughts, she sighed. oh, I think I know what the result is. 

 

"base on the result of your check up, it's sad to say but you still aren't pregnant JiHyun, maybe you are feeling or having a nausea because of being stress, I advice you to have some bed rest" she smiled, I weakly smiled back. honestly, it is quite sad but probably next time I'll visit here, I'll be having a good news for Kyuhyun.

"I'm sorry JiHyun. Both of you are still young and I know someday you'll be pregnant, you're both capable to have a child so you don't have to be worried at all. I assure you that" she smiled and patted my back. I grinned.

"it's okay, I know that too doc. Well, thank you for your time, see you again on my next visit" I smiled and make my way out. 

 

There will always be next time! and I will make sure that I'm carrying our child when that time comes! I smiled on my thoughts. I exited the hospital and look at my watch. It was already lunch time. I decided to go to the company and visit my yeobo and ask him to eat lunch with me, yeah that's a great idea! I hailed a taxi and went to the Cho Inc. 

 

I arrived after thirty minutes, I entered and went towards the elevator. I was running because it's about to close but thankfully someone stop it, I bowed and realized that it was Siwon-sshi. He smiled at me.

 

"oh, hi JiHyun, nice to see you again" he smiled.

"nice to see you too Siwon-sshi, I heard from Kyuhyun that you are the new stockholder here?" I smiled and he nodded. 

"yeah. This company is nice that's why my father choose it. By the way, why are you here? going to visit Kyuhyun?" he grinned. 

"yes. I miss him already" I chuckled and he looked at me with a teasing look. 

"whoa. you're really grown up now" he said while nodding his head.

"yah! of course I am! psssh!" I playfully nudge him. Then the elevator opened and we walked in the same hallway going to the offices. I saw Kyuhyun standing outside his office, giving some papers to his assistant, he is surprised when he saw me and glanced at Siwon who is standing beside me. He came near and hugged me tight.

"yeobo!" he said smiling and kissed me on my lips. I saw Siwon chuckled quietly. It seems that he knew that Kyuhyun is jealous at him. Then Kyuhyun parted and greeted Siwon with a straight face.

"hi" I felt shy because everybody is there and I just weakly smiled at him. He pinched my cheeks.

"well, I got to go, see you again JiHyun and Kyuhyun" Siwon smiled and left. I just waved at him.

"let's go to my office" Kyuhyun said as he hold my hand to his.

"so, what is my pretty yeobo doing here? miss me?" he grinned as he held me close to him and pressed his lips on me again. I smiled and pushed him softly away from me. 

"yes. I miss you so bad" I chuckled. 

"really?" he smirked and slowly pushed me down on the couch. He smiled and kissed me again, more deep this time. He was slowly moving his lips when I stop him.

"hey! I'm hungry! let's eat together. Save that later at home, okay?" I laughed and he pouted.

"then let's go, where do you want to eat? or should we eat at home?" he teased. He's really so impatient. haha. But I like it!

"silly!" I pinched his cheeks and we went to the restaurant. After having our lunch together he drive me at home.

"I'll see you later yeobo hmm? prepare yourself!! hahaha!" he evilly laughed and kissed me and went back to the company.

 

**********

Kyuhyun P.O.V

I went back to the company after driving my wife back at home. I head straight to my office and immediately start to check some papers, after few minutes I heard a knock. "come in!" I said and saw my assistant, Mr.Park. He bowed and greeted.

 

"what brings you here?" I asked not taking off my eyes on the papers.

"Mr.Cho, I received a call from Ms.Lee. She wants to inform you that she'll be taking a sick leave for a month..." he stop as soon as I cut him.

"but why? there's so many things to be finished here, we have a lot of work to do" I said being on my angry tone.

"she said she needs to take a rest since she had an operation last night, but she said she'll send someone that can substitute her work for a while, if that's okay with you Mr.Cho" I sighed and look at him.

"did she told you who it is? her relative? friend? we should know that person's background and if that person is fitted on this work" I told him annoyingly. There are a lot of things to do, seriously! this is the busiest month.

"she said it is her cousin who worked as a secretary before in a high class company abroad. Ms.Lee said that if you agree, she'll send her cousin here in the company as soon as possible and also, for you to check her background and other requirements" Mr.Park said, since I got no choice and there's a lot of things to do, I just nodded at him. 

"okay, tell Ms.Lee to let her cousin come, maybe on friday morning. I'm still busy with some stuffs until tomorrow" I said and start on my work again.

"okay Mr.Cho, I'll get going" Mr.Park said and left my office.

 

 

Later that evening after Kyuhyun's office work.

 

I bought foods before going home, it's for our dinner later. I waited for my order to arrive and played on my phone in a while, since I was too bored on playing I decided to give my yeobo a call and told her I'm going home in a while, after that I ended it. I was about to put my phone in my pocket when a stuffed toy landed on my feet. I looked at it and pick it up. I saw a young boy which I think he's between 1 year old or 2 years old already, I don't know. I handed him back his toy and he chuckled at me. He still can't speak. I smiled and patted his head. 

 

"oh, sorry, my son drop his toy" I heard a voice of a woman, it's the mom of that boy. 

"it's okay" I smiled and looked up. 

 

Surprised. That's the thing that I felt when I saw that woman, Hyo Minji, my ex-girlfriend. I know she is surprised as well. It came back, all the past suddenly came back in my head. I was staring at her and don't even know what to say, she also did the same. Everything is silent until her son giggled, that's how the silence broke and we both came into our senses. 

 

"h..hi. long time no see" she smiled, with a uneasy expression. 

"yeah, long time no see. it's been 2 years i..if I'm not mistaken" I weakly smiled at her.

"yes, 2 years. Well you know, I've become busy within those years" she tried to smiled back. 

"when did you came back here in Seoul? you're in abroad, right?" I asked.

"ah, just a week ago, I've decided to stay here" she looked down. 

"so, you have a cute son, what's his name?" I asked, looking at the child. 

"ah. his name is Ji Min" she still smiled as I nodded. I'm surprised to see her, as well to know that she already have a son.

"he's cute" I patted Ji Min's head again.

"thanks" she said looking at us.

"where you waiting for his father?" I asked again. She didn't talk, she just sighed and weakly smiled. Does it mean she's divorced?

"MinJi?" I called out and she snap out. 

"ah, no. I'm here with my son only. His father isn't here, it's a long complicated story" she sighed. After that my orders arrived, finally. I stood up and bid goodbye. 

"I'll get going, my wife's waiting for me. Nice to see you again, take care. Bye, bye JiMin" I smiled and she nodded, I went out of the restaurant after.

"oh, he's wife. yeah, he's really married" MinJi uttered to herself sadly. 

 

Yes it's been years since I last saw her, since she went away silently without telling anything to me. I'm not that happy to see her, maybe until now I'm still mad at her for leaving just like that, but why am I thinking those things again? everything is on the past now, I shouldn't be bothering myself about it anymore. Besides I'm already married and I love JiHyun, while she already have a son, a family. But her husband isn't with them, too bad for her. Well, we have our own lives now, I should forget those things about her and focus myself on my lovely yeobo. 

 

"I'm back!!" I shouted from the door. I saw JiHyun coming out from the living room and hugged me. 

"hi, how's work?" she smiled. 

"it's fine though my secretary couldn't come in the company for a month. But we got a replacement on her place for a while, so everything's fine" I smiled back and kissed her. 

"oh, that's good to know" she nodded her head. 

"want to eat now? I bought our dinner" I said and she nodded. I took her on my arms and carried her bridal style going to the dinning area.

"am I heavy?" she chuckled. 

"hmm. you gained weight lately yeobo. You're becoming a pig slowly" I and she pouted. 

"haha! just kidding! you aren't heavy okay" I said and she just looked at me. 

"but you said I'm becoming a pig!" she hissed. 

"of course that's not true. You're y for me! I want to see that y curves later, okay?" I grinned and kissed her lips. 

"no way!" she said and stick her tongue out. 

"you can't say no to me, I knew you, once we are together on the bed I know you wanted to...." I stopped when she covered my mouth with her hand.

"okay okay! enough. Let's eat now, yeobo!" she chuckled and I just nodded in agreement. 

 

**********

 

Kyuhyun arrived early at the office, he told Mr.Park to tell Ms.Lee to let her cousin come today since he's paper works are done since yesterday. He went to his office and started to work on other stuffs. Few hours later he heard a knock on the door, he saw Mr.Park and motioned him to come in. 

 

"Mr.Cho, Ms.Lee's cousin is already here" he heard him say.

"okay, let her in" he smiled as Mr.Park nodded. Kyuhyun was still writing and checking some things on the papers.

"goodmorning, I'm Ms.Lee's cousin, Hyo MinJi" she said. Kyuhyun averted his gaze from the papers to the lady in front of him. They meet again and worst, they'll be seeing each other in the company for a month. What to do? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Hi! sorry to update just now. -_- quite busy at school. 

Thanks to my new subscribers! and thanks for the comments!

I don't know if you'll like this chapter but yeah, I've decided to let her come in their lives, 

I wonder what will I do or how things will go with MinJi around. so...that's it. ^^