Nothing Will Change

Cho Kyuhyun's Perfect Wife

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

Today is the day, we'll be waiting for the dna test result. Of course I still feel nervous, this is hard for me and for Jihyun. She is with me, I held her hand and squeeze it tightly. She weakly smiled at me but I can see a sadness in her eyes, well obviously, who would want a husband who have a child from other girl? I was her first love and I know how much this thing hurt her feelings. But whatever the result is, I promise I'll stay beside her. But honestly, I don't want a positive result. I don't want to be the father of MinJi's son. What happening right now really makes me sad. Really. 

 

"yeobo" I called out to her and she look at me. She never frowned, all she does is smiling at me like everything is fine. 

"hmm?" she hum with a smile on her face. I smiled back and hug her.

"are you okay?" I still ask even though I know, she isn't.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me" she grins. 

"I'm sorry if these things happened.. I'm sorry" I uttered. She stared at me and caressed my cheek, she looks like she gonna cry but I know she was holding it in. 

"don't say sorry. You don't have to, it wasn't your fault okay?" Jihyun gently said to me. 

"b..but what if the result is..." I paused. I can't say those possibilities. It's hard. 

"I love everything about you. If things didn't go well today, I still love you so much. Nothing will change" she smiled widely. How can she have all those courage within her? I admired how brave she is. 

"I know this is also hard for you, thank you for being there for me, for believing on me. I love you" I said and kissed her. 

 

**********

 

JiHyun P.O.V

 

Yes it was hard. I don't even know what to do if he really is the father of JiMin. I love Kyuhyun and yet, I was so scared, too scared that I might die anytime right now. Who wants to be in a situation like this? NO ONE. 

He asked me if I was okay and I said I'm fine but the truth is, I'm so damn nervous. I wanted to cry and burst out into anger but no, I shouldn't do that, instead I should be strong for him and I should be there to support him whatever happens. Even though it hurt my feelings. I should still be there beside him. 

 

"hi" I snap out of my thoughts when I heard MinJi's voice. She's here already. Well, Kyuhyun decided to get the result directly at the hospital and of course MinJi's going with us too. 

"shall we go?" Kyuhyun asked and grab my hand. While MinJi followed us from behind.

 

It was silent inside the car. No one wanted to talk, even me I don't feel like talking too at all. How can you even have a fine conversation if you are facing a problem as big as this one? I'm nervous and I know Kyuhyun feel that same way too, I don't know if MinJi also does. I guess she was fine and if I know, that annoying girl is excited to see the result. Darn! please! please be a negative! 

 

We arrived at the hospital, I feel my heavy footsteps while walking. I feel like my feet are dragging me back. But this is it, this is the trial we should face right now. I'm not yet ready, seriously. I'M NOT. 

 

"yeobo" Kyuhyun looked at me. I smiled and tell him that everything will be okay. I really hope so. We sat on the waiting area, for me it's like waiting for my death. Argh! I really hate this day!

"do you want something to drink? water or juice?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked me. 

"water will be fine" I said and he stood up and went to buy some water. 

"hey, Jihyun-ah.." oh yes, I forgot that she is also here, so I'm alone with her. 

"don't you think we should decide the schedule of Kyuhyun? I mean, on how many days he'll be with my son and how many days he'll be with you" the smiled. What the heck is she talking about? what the HELL? is that really needed and the way she talks it looks like she was that sure that the result will be positive. 

"there is no result yet. But why are you planning things already?" I asked and frowned at her. She just smiled at me and it was irritating.

"I'm just getting ready, we might never know, right?" she smirked. Aish! If killing is legal, I would kill her right now.

"no need for that, besides I'm his wife so I'll be the one to decide not you" I hissed.

"what?? how about JiMin? my son have his rights too!" she exclaimed. 

"oh, I know that very well. Don't worry, Kyuhyun will have time for JiMin, I assure you that. But ONLY with your son. NOT YOU!" I said, emphasizing my last words on her. 

"psssh" she shook her head and look away. I saw Kyuhyun coming back holding with a bottle of water. 

"yeobo. here is your water" he smiled and handed it to me. 

"thanks" I smiled back.

 

After waiting for about 30 minutes, finally they released the result. I feel so scared all over, my heart just keep on beating fast. The moment I saw the doctor came out from the laboratory, it feels like this is now the end. I squeezed Kyuhyun's hand and look at him. MinJi was just standing beside us, it seems that she isn't worry at all.

Is she saying the truth?

She wasn't lying?

Does it mean that Kyuhyun might really be the father of her son?

 

"here is the result, thank you for waiting" the doctor said and left. Kyuhyun is now holding the envelope and staring at it. He looks nervous too. 

"open it" MinJi said. Kyuhyun swallowed and open it slowly.

 

By that time I saw his expression, I already know what is the answer. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. He looked at me as I look back at him. I try to smile but I can't. Instead I had tears on my eyes. Is this really the truth? Kyuhyun is the father of JiMin. It's a positive. 

 

"see? I told you I wasn't lying. I'm telling the truth" MinJi suddenly speak. 

"this is impossible!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"impossible? don't you still get it?? you are holding the result right on your own hands now! the doctor was even the one who gave it to you and then you'll say that it was impossible? accept it or not, you are JiMin's father!" MinJi exclaimed.

"I'll go ahead. We better start talking about this the next time we meet! I'll give you time to adjust" MinJi said and left us.

"let's go home" I said and Kyuhyun nodded. 

 

We arrived home and sat on the couch quietly. Not even talking. Kyuhyun just hugged me tight as I heard him sniff, I also felt my shoulder got wet. I hurriedly look at him and wiped his tears. I was surprised because this is the first time I see him crying, I felt so glad to know that he loves me this much that even made him cry. 

 

"I'm sorry yeobo. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." he uttered repeatedly. I was really sad and kind of disappointed, I know MinJi has been his girlfriend and they slept together but I didn't expect this thing will come. I was enjoying too much being his wife that I even forgot those possibilities. 

"no,don't say sorry. Like I said a while ago, It wasn't your fault" I said as my tears started to run down on my cheeks. I can't stop myself from feeling this extremely sad.

"I know I hurt you. I know I disappointed you. I'm so stupid! I'm such a fool!" he said. 

"please, forgive me.. forgive me yeobo" he said with sincerity. I cupped his face and weakly smiled.

"I will always forgive you. You promised me right? whatever happens you'll never leave me and I will forever believe on that" I said and he stared at me. 

"I promise. Thank you yeobo, I love you!" he kissed me and hug me tight. 

 

**********

 

"so, it's really him after all?" Donghae asked Jihyun. Donghae saw her at the coffee shop alone, looks like she was thinking a lot.

"yes. It was positive" Jihyun nodded.

"gosh. how could this thing happened? everything is perfect but MinJi ruined it" he uttered and shook his head. 

"well, I guess that isn't lying at all" Jihyun chuckled a little. 

"haha! yes you are right, she's a !" Donghae chuckled too.

"that is irritating! she actually told me that we should decide what day Kyuhyun will stay with Jimin and what day he'll be with me, what the heck!" she exclaimed.

"really? she said that? wow, she's really something" Donghae can't believe it. 

"yeah.. Donghae-sshi..." she paused.

"hmm?" he looked at her.

"what if she wanted to get Kyuhyun back?" Jihyun was worried and honestly, she was also thinking that thing. Donghae was silent and sighed.

"knowing MinJi..she might do that" he said and look at her. 

"but you wouldn't let that happen right?" he asked her. 

"no. I wouldn't let her do that stupid thing! she'll never get Kyuhyun from me even if I die!" Jihyun raised her voice that makes everyone on the coffee shop look at them. Donghae grins.

"yeah! that the thing you should do! Fighting!" Donghae cheered her.

"we're just here if you need our help arasso?" he smiled.

"thanks" Jihyun smiled back.

 

**********

 

"so, two days? you'll only give my son two days to be with his father?" MinJi hissed. Looks like she doesn't want it. 

"what do you want? the whole week? Kyuhyun has work from Monday to Friday, and saturday to Sunday are the only days he can rest, so what's your problem with it?" Jihyun frowned at her.

"yeah he has work until friday, but why did you give friday and saturday to my son??" MinJi asked again.

"I've decided to make my friday schedule a half day, so there isn't problem with it" Kyuhyun uttered.

"but...." MinJi was about to speak again but Jihyun cut her.

"that's the only thing we can do! would you stop complaining? at least Kyuhyun find time for your son. Your son, okay??" Jihyun hissed. Feeling irritated on MinJi.

"yeobo...calm down" Kyuhyun held her hand.

"I know, I was just telling this that's the only thing we can do, she should be thankful at least" Jihyun shook her head.

"psssh. Fine! I won't complain! but don't complain when unexpected things happened!" MinJi said and left.

"she really wants war" Jihyun murmured.

"yeobo, I think we forgot something.." Kyuhyun said. 

"what is it?" she asked.

"our parents..they still don't know it" Kyuhyun sighed. 

"we totally forgot it. How should we tell them? I'm afraid that they might get mad at you, get the company from you, denied you as their own son...what if.." Jihyun was really worried.

"I know my parents, they wouldn't do such kind of things. I'm more worried about your parents. What if they told you to divorced with me? I don't want that yeobo.." Kyuhyun hug her.

"even if they want me to do that, I will not agree. I told myself that I'll be beside you no matter what and I told you nothing will change right? I still love you" she hugged him back. 

"when should we tell them?" she added and hold him more tight.

"we should tell them soon..when we are both ready" he uttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

I gave a big hint last chapter so probably all of you knew how bad MinJi is? -_-

but I just want to see what the couple will do about it. 

I'm quite thinking how should I do it? kkkk. 

Guys! Pleave leave comments! I'm only receiving, hmmm..few. >.<