Ch. 6 Confrontations & solutions

Please Don't...


By the time I arrived home I was feeling better. I had promised myself I would be strong tomorrow or at least try not ruin their wedding day. I expected to go straight to the shower and then sleep. What I didn't expect was to find Jae Hyun waiting for me on my couch. He stood when I came in asking me where I had disappeared to. He chastised me for not telling him I was leaving. I couldn't help it but I felt warm knowing he had worried about me. Frustrated with myself I slammed my keys down on the table.

"Dasom was asking about you. Her cousin was also missing, were you together?"
My body went cold at Dasom's name was this the only reason he had come to find me? Was he even worried? Did he even spare a thought at my absence until Dasom mentioned it?
"What if I was?" I answered walking to the kitchen needing to do something, anything!
"I told you to stay away from him." He said following me.
"What I do and who I do it with is none of your business."
"What is 'it's? Why are you doing 'it's with him? He's a stranger you don't even know him!" He stalked right up to me. "But I suppose it's okay as long as he's 'cute' right?" He spat at me,surprising me with the venom in his voice.
I glared at him not knowing where this was going but feeling defensive at his accusing tone.
"Yes, as long as he's cute I'll take him away in my car to who knows where and do things that are none of your business!" I said punctuating every word. A look came and went on his face before it settled on exasperation. "Don't," He he croaked.
"Don't what?" I asked.
"Please don't... don't do anything with him."
"What?" I asked not understanding.
"Because, just because." He huffed.
"What is this about?" I asked genuinely confused. He closed his eyes for a long moment then opened and took a step toward me. I automatically took a step back, wary.
He held me in place, as he invaded my space.
"I'll show you why." He whispered, his face coming closer.
I blinked rapidly wondering if this was actually happening. Then his lips were on mine and all thought process stopped. His lips were soft but insistant. The kiss was gentle and cautious aa if he was afraid he would scare me away. I kissed back realizing I wasn't participating. To finally feel him against me, holdng me, and kissing me, with the same passion I had dreamed of. It was intoxicating. The taste of him, his hands on me, his body so close to mine.

We finally seperated I was dazed, lost in a haze of bliss and hope. We held each other for a moment more his head on my shoulder until my curiousity got the best of me.
"What does this mean?" I asked afraid and hopeful at the same time.
"It means, that I'm and idiot." I stiffened bracing myself.
"Dasom is going to kill me tomorrow when I cancel the wedding tomorrow. Will you keep the car running for a fast get away?" I laughed and he kissed me again, longer this time and far sweeter knowing that he was and maybe always had been... Mine.

End.



*Author's Note: It's finally finished everybody. Comments are loved!