Chapter 4

Bloody Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

there are five people in total. They talked each other in strange language and kept pointing at the car behind the bush. their body were painted and they barely wore something to cover their body. they used something like leaves to cover their lower part. they approached the car with curious look. that thing was strange for them, since it was their first time to see the thing like that. That thing attracted their attention because of its strength and also the color. It had the color of fresh blood, their favorite beverage. other than that, they kept smelling good scent from that thing, scent of fresh meat, and they strongly believed that 'meat' contained fresh brain. they loved brain. That was their second favorite thing after flesh. they enjoyed ripping human's body with their holy knife, their blood before eating their organs. It had been a while since the last time they tasted human's brain. Since autumn, no one came to the forest since the weather changed rapidly. they came closer to that strange thing. one of them bravely touched that thing but no response. The other one checked the tires and frowned deeply when realized his knife wasn't there anymore. but they concluded that this thing had already died because they killed it with their poisoned knife. the other one touched the glass and hit it with the stone, but nothing happened. one of them peeked inside but he saw nothing since it's so dark. One of them observed the thing and found the small object near the glass. he pulled it but still, nothing happened. he touched all of the part of that thing and knocked the glass. he got a conclusion that the weakest part of that thing was the glass part. so, he asked one of his man to bring him a stone or something similar like hammer so he could break it and see what's inside.   Inside the car, jongin already moved to the back seat, sitting beside soojung. taemin and jongin tried to protect soojung by using their body as shields. jongin kept glancing at those people and squeezed soojung's hand, thinking hard about how to stay alive. he had seen those people in one of the books he had read. in a glance, he could tell that the people out there were dangerous. On the other side, taemin held his breath and covered soojung mouth with his palm. he embraced soojung with one arm and the other harm held the previous knife he found. soojung held his tears and be strong for the sake of her best friends who gave their body as her shield. she squeezed jongin's hand back and buried her face in taemin's neck, finding the safety and peacefulness in him. taemin rubbed her arm gently before looking outside again. "Sssh.." Taemin whispered to her when she gasped a little bit loud once one of the tribe came closer and touched the windshield. even when the tribe couldn't see them, they could see them clearly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter