Chapter 16

Bloody Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after making sure that the situation was pretty much safe, jongin and minho sneakily went straight to the bush near where the hostage belonged. they hid their presence there and once again, making sure that it's really safe.

"let's go." minho said while kept moving quickly but didn't make any unnecessary noise. jongin followed him behind and kept looking around to make sure they're really safe. both of them held pepper sprays in their hands, just in case there's a sudden attack.

once they reached the jail, minho peeked through the hole he previously made when the first time he came there.no one except the hostages inside but minho was sure there were two guards in front of it. the jail was made like an indian tent. it's only a small tent with two guards stood in front of it like statues. the guards were right in front of the entrance while minho and jongin were at the back of it.

"we have to knock down the guards so we can go inside." minho whispered to jongin. "any idea beside knocking them out directly?"

"that's a very brilliant idea but no, they might cry for help and many of them would be gather and that's how we end our life." jongin shook his head.

"so?"

"we MUST knock them down but we have to do it quickly and silently." jongin said. "i have some ideas right now but let's try one."

"what's that?"

"can you make the hole bigger so we can communicate with the hostage?" jongin asked. "we need their help."

"how big?" minho asked while put out his knife and ripped the tent.

"that's enough. now, we need to find stones or something to wake them up." jongin kneeled and picked some stones.

"you don't have to." minho shrugged. he leaned closer to the hole and whispered. "hyung!"

in one whisper, jonghyun who was in a deep slumber quickly opened his eyes. he blinked and rubbed his eyes sleepily, quickly looking at the hole.

"mino?" he replied in whisper. he stood up and approached minho carefully, making sure he didn't make any noise.

"hyung..we'll rescue you. we'll get you out of here!" minho said hurriedly.

"we? is kibum here?"

as an answer, jongin popped beside minho and bowed his head a little, greeting jonghyun. "hello."

"oh? hello.." jonghyun returned the greeting. "i assume you're minho's new friend?"

"yes. i believe we have not much time." he said hurriedly. "listen, minho hyung's friend--"

"call me jjong hyung." 

"okay, jjong-hyung. we need you to cooperate with us so we can get you and the others out of here."

"just named it." jonghyun smiled. he rolled his sleeve and moved his body excitedly. just thinking about that made him happy.

"you need to distract the guard and make them come in. after that, we'll sneak behind them and try to knock them out." jongin explained.

"after that, we have to execute another plan. hyung, we need your speed to bring the little girl to the safer place where jongin's friend are waiting." minho added. "you have to to the cave near the lake which we had stayed there and waited for us. if we're not back after 30 minutes, go back to where kibum and another jongin's friend stay with the girls. the girl will lead you there."

"what's another plan?" jonghyun asked.

"annihilate them once again.” Minho said after looking at jongin.

"hmm..let me join this fray!" jonghyun smirked. "oh but i have a better idea!"

both minho and jongin turned to him and gave him a questioning look. Jonghyun just gave them unknown smile and approached another boy in the jail who was still in a deep slumber. "tao.." he whispered while shook his body hurriedly. "Ukh? Hyung." he sat up and saw jonghyun wi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter