Chapter 24

Bloody Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

early in the morning, when the silence engulfed them and the sun hadn't even appeared, they already stood near the lake.

"it's cold!" Soojung jolted backwards after she bent down to touch the surface of water. Jinri followed soon after and did the same thing with Soojung.

"i would be more surprised if you said it's hot." Jongin snorted and Soojung gave her a quick kick. Minho and Jonghyun snickered upon seeing their act and Taemin just rolled his eyes.

"stop guys." said Taemin. "we need to move now."

"where?" Tao asked, still looking around to watch their surroundings.

"there." Taemin pointed and all of their heads snapped to where Taemin just pointed.

"There?" jinri blinked, not sure whether Taemin was pointing at the wrong direction or he's just crazy.

"yes." Taemin nodded. "there."

"uhm..sorry in advance, oppa. but i strongly believe that we have no bridge or boat to accross this lake." Soojung paused, staring at Taemin with serious look. "so there's no way we can go there."

"i've been there with Jongin." he calmly responded and the others gasped. They finally caught the point of Taemin's words.

"please tell me you are not thinking what am i thinking." Jinri said helplessly and Taemin looked at her guiltily.

"sorry, Jinri." that's the only thing he could say. With that, Jinri's face fell and she stared at the lake, accross the lake, fearfully.

"So, we need to swim?" Jonghyun confirmed it and both Taemin and Jongin nodded.

"exactly." Taemin said. "That's the only way we could go out of this crazy place. i've seen a used path, barely visible, near the lake so i believe someone had explored it."

"and no need to worry about snake. there won't be any snake there." Jongin glanced at Tao whom his face reddened because of Jongin's words. He got caught screaming when they walked together to find the water because of snake, and Jongin bursted into laughter.

"how do you know?" Jonghyun asked.

"monkey." this time, Minho responded. "you saw monkey, didn't you?"

"exactly."

Minho's sighed in relief and his expression changed into the relax one. Jonghyun and Tao had the same expression with Minho once Jongin finished his words.

"Guys." Soojung called them and quietly pointed at Jinri, who was still blank because of Taemin's previous words.

Minho was the one who approached the girl and quietly sat beside Jinri. The others stayed still, letting Minho doing it.

"What happened?" He asked gently.

"i can't swim." she replied. Minho was shocked when he heard her trembling voice. "i can't get out of here forever."

"hush, don't say that." Minho hugged her and rubbed her arms gently in a very calming way. Jonghyun couldn't hide his smirk and Tao secretly smiled because of what he saw.

"then how can i get there if i can't even enter the water without being freak out?"

"You'll be okay." Jonghyun added and he sat beside Jinri. He held his lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter