Still in confusion

They Love Me

My few days had passed without Sehun. We continue to meet and greet each other in the classroom, it's just not like it used to be. I was getting used to without Sehun. Slowly I began to try to reduce my feelings to him. And it seems like he's doing the same.

In class only two of us left. I still straighten my book as well as Sehun.

"Jiyeon-ah! Did you get there? I'm going there now."

I overheard Sehun talking to someone whom he contact. Jiyeon? I never know if Sehun have a friend with that name. Is she Sehun's girlfriend? Is Sehun just forget about me?

"Jinri .." Sehun voice makes me conscious.

"I'm going now. Goodbye." Sehun scrambles my hair gently before he left me.

I still miss his touch .. still ..

+ +

I wonder who will Sehun meet. I decided to follow him. It's stupid, really stupid. While I've tried to forget Sehun, why should there excessive curiosity to know like this?

I stood behind a large tree that Sehun can't see me who follow him.

He was talking to a girl. Beautiful. The girl was gorgeous. Although her face looks like there's pride inside her. I clenched my hands to hold resentment that struck myself. Sehun belong to me!

The girl was scrambled Sehun hair softlly and Sehun responded by pinching her cheeks. They both seemed to intimate.

I think I've been able to let Sehun go. But apparently not. I was selfish. I still want Sehun. I just want Sehun belong to me. But what about Junhong? And .. Is Sehun still want to accept me?

===

"Noona!" he came. I made a promise with Junhong to meet him at one of the cafe near his dance club studio.

"Noona sorry .. you should waiting for long time. I have to practice longer today, because our club will follow the competition."

"It's ok. I'm hungry. You also must be hungry, right?" I shuffle Junhong's hair softy.

My view on Junhong distracted because I heard laughter a bunch of men who just entered the cafe. The smile was still visible on my face turned into a flat. Especially when my eyes and his eyes met. Sehun.

"Jinri!" Sehun and one of them noticed my presence. I know them all of them who was with Sehun. Luhan, Jongin, Minseok, Yixing and Zitao. Luhan now also waved at me. I also did the same thing. Junhong who sat in front of me turned around and see who I waved. Junhong bent on them.

Luhan spoke briefly with his gang before they all walked to my desk and Junhong. I don't want this. I saw Sehun up the rear among them. Jongin put his arm around Sehun's shoulder and patted his shoulder. It looks like he tried to calm Sehun.

"Junhong-ah! Jinri? Can we join with you guys?" Without waiting for an answer from us, Luhan, Minseok, Yixing and Zitao already lined sitting next to us. While Jongin and Sehun
still standing see their friends. I just nodded and smiled.

"Hyung! Don't you sit down?" I looked Junhong. I know he's awkward say hi to Sehun. More over I am with them now.

"Of course we'll sit down little brother." Jongin grinned and pulled out a chair for himself and Sehun. I felt the atmosphere between us very uncomfortable.

"Jinri! Why you didn't come at my engagement party?" Oh no .. do not talk anything related to that night again. I forced a smile to Luhan.

"Jinri noona came hyung. She's just leave first before the main event of that night start." Thank Junhong. You saved me.

"Woooo .. Our little Junhong seems know everything about Jinri." I bit my lower lip, trying to ignore what Jongin said. Looks like he knows that something happened between the three of us. And now he's trying to insinuate me.

"Jongin! Stop it!" I heard a little snap from Sehun to Jongin.

"Ah .. I just realized. Junhong, so..you know Jinri?" Now Yixing intervened. And I began to feel I can no longer survive in this place. I forced my smile again for Yixing.

"Until when are you going to keep talking? Aren't we here to eat?" and this time Sehun who became my savior. I can avoid discussions that would mess our meal time.

God .. thank you. You're my true savior.

===

I lay my body on the couch. Events have crossed my mind. Whether it's with Sehun or Junhong. It's too confusing. I still can not decide who should I choose between them. Or I shouldn't have to choose anymore? Because Sehun been with her.

* Click * I heard my apartment door was open. I looked toward the door to see who was coming. Incidentally I didn't lock the door.

"Can I in?" Sehun head looks interrupted door.

"Sehun?" I instantly fix my sitting position. I also grinned at Sehun presence in front of me.

"Come in!" This is the feeling that makes me confused. I don't want to lose Junhong, but I'm also always happy to see Sehun presence. Sehun take off his shoes, and wear my apartment's flip. He walked toward me and now sits right next to me.

He my hair softly, and his right hand is now stalled in my neck. He pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly. And kept my hair.

"I. .. can not live without you Jinri." Sehun's voice was hoarse.

"Sehun-ah .." I even hugged Sehun. I hugged him tightly, I guess I don't want to lose him. Sehun means a lot to me.

"Jinri .. can we like this forever? I were afraid of losing you, and you also can't live without me. Shall I beg you Jinri?" Sehun release our hug. He touched my face gently, and say all his wishes. I held his hand that still touched my face.

"Sehun .. I'm confused. I still can not choose between both of you."

I didn't get to choose between Sehun and Junhong. Sehun who always give in to me, and I always succumb to Junhong. It's all unfair. Why should I be faced with a choice like this?

"Noona .. hyung .." and again .. the three of us should meet. Junhong was standing in the doorway of my apartment.

"Junhong?" I was shocked and immediately make distance between myself and Sehun.

"Noona .. Do you know? What i feel now is so hurting me noona.." Junhong looked at me and Sehun.

"Noona..it's too painful ... I see people who really I love being with another guy" He squeezes his own shirt right in his heart.

"Junhong-ah .." I tried to approach Junhong, but he walked backwards to get away from me.

"It's over noona. I will not bother your relationship anymore."

=====

I do not know what will I write for the next chapter. _.

This story makes me confused. - "

I can not decide who will be with Sulli. Both of them too awesome. xD

Give me your opinion guys. : D

See ya in the next chapter. x)

Thankyou ..