Finally..I meet them

They Love Me

*Jinri's pov*

Short white dress sleeveless wrap my body perfectly. A pair of black high heels, be my footwear. I let my long hair disheveled. I didn't make up too thick but charming. Once satisfied with the look at my shadow in the mirror, I'm out of the room to meet Sehun who have been waiting for me. He looks very handsome in a black tuxedo suit attached to his body perfectly. Actually I'd rather see Sehun with brown hair, but a few days ago he decided to change his hair color to blonde. He was look younger with his new hair color. He looks like Junhong. I chuckled when remembering Junhong, he was a little boy who succed captivated me with his attitude.

"What is it? Why you chuckled?" Sehun asked me because he saw me giggling for no reason.

"Nothing. Let's go."

+ + +

* Sehun's pov *

We arrived at the hall of one of the luxury hotels in Seoul. Luhan hyung engagement party was held on a large scale. Luhan hyung is one of my bestfriend. I knew him since we were in the same dance club. I walked with confidence with a girl who looks so charming tonight. Jinri. She's not my girlfriend, but our relationship like dating. I've asked Jinri to be my girlfriend, but she refused me with the reason she still doesn't want to have a loving relationship with anyone. At first I could not accept the reason, but over time, I realized, a relationship like that is not too important. Although no such relationship, I was like dating Jinri. I love Jinri. I know that she loves me. My life feels complete because of her presence. Although sometimes Jinri being childish, and often sulk. But I love Jinri like that. There is no definitive reason why I can love Jinri. I just love her.

"Sehun-ah, I will join Soojung and Jiyoung." Soojung and Jiyoung are our friends as well.

"All right, I'll look for another club member. Besides, I have not met them." I and Jinri finally separated. I walked to a table provided a variety of drinks on it. I took a glass of wine. I sipped my wine slowly.

"Hyung!" someone tapped my shoulder softly. I turned my body.

"Ah .. Junhong." he is one of the new member in our dance club.

"Are you alone hyung?" Junhong go get a glass of wine and drink with me.

"No. .. I'm with .." I'm confused what to call Jinri as a girlfriend or a friend. Hmm .. maybe this time I'm more confident say she is my friend.

"A friend." I went on my words with a smile.

"Aahh .. I've never seen Luhan hyung been." I and Junhong start chating before the main event of Luhan's hyung party begins.

+ +

* Junhong's pov *

I'm currently attending an engagement party of my friend. Luhan hyung. He was one of my senior at the dance club which I had just entered. Actually I wanted to go to this party with Jinri noona, but she says she has a party that she could not leave. Jinri noona .. she is a girl whose age is adrift 2 years older than me. The girl who always treat me like a child and also loves me. I've asked her to be my girlfriend, but she refused me with reason that she still doesn't want to be in a loving relationship. I accept her decission, then I think she doesn't love me, but my suspicion is wrong. When Jinri noona knew if I'm going out with another girl, she's mad with me. From that moment I knew if she also loves me. Jinri noona always be the best among all the girls are close to me. Even Jinri noona is very close to my older sister, Sooyoung noona. Sooyoung noona also loves her. I love Jinri noona with all my heart. I love the way she loves me. Right now I feel I can not live without Jinri noona, she's everything to me. I will waiting for her belong to me completely.

I circulate my views to all corners of the hall, and my eyes stopped on the pale-skinned handsome male figure who was sipping his drink. I decided to approach him.

"Hyung!" I patted his shoulder. He turned around to face me.

"Ah .. Junhong." Sehun. That's the name of this man. He is one of my seniors in the dance club. He is also one of the best dancers in the club same as Luhan hyung.

"Are you alone hyung?" I opened the conversation the two of us, I also took a glass of wine and drink with him.

"No. .. I'm with .." He answered my questions, but he's only half answered my question, suddenly confused look on his face. Is there something wrong with my question?

"A friend." but finally he answered my question completely with a smile.

"Aahh .. I've never seen Luhan hyung been." I started chating with Sehun hyung light before the main event of Luhan's hyung party begins.

+ + +

* Author's pov *

After having had a long chat with Soojung and Jiyoung, Jinri decide to join back together with Sehun. She's looking for Sehun at the crowd of guests already getting crowded. Finally Jinri seeing Sehun talking to a man. Jinri doesn't know who he was because he had his back to Jinri. But for Jinri the man figure very familiar to her, especially his pink hair. Her mind went to someone immediately, Junhong. Jinri shook her head to dispel expected. She thinks, Junhong not the only man in Korea who has a pink-colored hair. Jinri launched and a bit of shouting to call Sehun. Sehun noticed Jinri and waved at her. Jinri walked toward Sehun. Perhaps seeing Sehun's behavior and hearing the Jinri's voice, the man was turned away to face Jinri.

"Noona?!" "Junhong?!"

====

TBC

====

Please help me. TT__TT
Do you think whom is better with Sulli at the end? O,o
Thankyou for comment and subscribe. :D :*
And sorry for very short update. :(