I must decide

They Love Me

* Jinri's pov *

I was too surprised to see Junhong was in front of me.

"Noona?!" Junhong walking toward me and pulled me to approach Sehun.

"You guys know each other?" Sehun said coldly.

"Hyung! Jinri noona is like my girlfriend, even though we aren't dating. Kekeke ~" Junhong explained to Sehun proudly. While I can only look at the floor weakly, I was no longer able to look Sehun.

"Ah .. Jinri you have to explain it later. Junhong excuse me." Sehun looked at me with a sneer. I'm just able to cover my face with my other hand.

"Ya! Noona! What is all of this? You know Sehun hyung?" I looked Junhong with a forced smile.

"Junhong-ah .. noona will explain this later. Now noona must go." I pulled my hand from his grip and leave him alone. I don't know how to explain all of this to Sehun.

--

* Sehun's pov *

Luhan's hyung engagement party was start, but I chose to get out of the hall and headed to a small garden located next to the hall. I need some fresh air after what had just happened. I loosen my bow tie that binds tightly to my neck. I still can't thinking after heard Junhong's words.

"Sehun .." That is Jinri. She followed me.

"Is Junhong just like me?" I don't want to stare at Jinri. Does she think my love for her just a nonsense? Why she could play my feeling like this?

"Yeah .. I'm sorry. I can not choose one of you." I turned my head to stare at Jinri. Her eyes started shedding tears. I couldn't see her cry.

"Jinri-ya .. you can't playing with other people's feeling who loving you." I pulled Jinri into my arms.

"I'm really sorry Sehun, I depend on you. I love you. But I'm also love Junhong." Jinri tried to speak through her tears. I rubbed slowly her hair. Do I have to move over for Junhong? Do I have to quit her game? But I'm afraid, I'm afraid I can not find love like I felt on Jinri.

"Noona .. you're so selfish."

+ +

* Junhong's pov *

"Noona .. you're so selfish." The words just came out from my mouth when I heard the words Jinri noona said to Sehun hyung.

I had to follow where Jinri noona go. It turned out she was headed to a small garden that is right next to the hall. There, I also saw Sehun hyung. They were not aware of my presence. Though we're pretty close distance. I could hear clearly all their talk.

"Junhong-ah .. I'm so sorry." This time Jinri noona approached me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm really sorry."

".. I apologize to you both. I could not pick one of you .."

=====
 

* Jinri's pov *

Morning sunlight entering my bedroom window. But I'm still too lazy to get up. I still want to lay my body on the bed. Been a week since the three of us meeting at Luhan's oppa party, I avoid them both. And they both also avoid me. I'm selfish .. I was really selfish. I don't want them to go away from me. I wish they were both always there for me.

"Jinri .." His voice. only 1 person who knows the door's password of my apartment, Sehun.

I turned my body, and stared Sehun who now stands in the door of my room.

"Sehun .." I rose from my bed and ran to hug Sehun. I cried, I miss him, I miss Sehun cared of me.

"don't cry. I miss you." Sehun hugged me back.

Another person who I missed, but I can't meet him.

+ +

"So how is your relationship with Junhong?" When finished making breakfast for me, Sehun begin to open our conversation.

"Hmm .. just like you. Since that night, I'm avoiding him, and he was also avoid me .."

"Any one of us do you love? Or are you just obsessed with us?"

"I don't know. I just couldn't choose one of you."

"It looks like you have to choose Junhong. He needs you."

"I don't want you to leave me Sehun!" I snapped Sehun.

"I will always be with you. I just want for a while you spend your time with Junhong. I also need some time alone to thinking all of this."

"Sehun .. I'm so sorry .."

"It's okay, there is one thing you need to remember dear, not everything you want will continue to be achieved." Sehun scrambles my hair softly.

I digest well with Sehun's words. He's right, from now on I must learn not to be selfish. Not everything that I want I can definitely achieve. From now on I have to be ready to face the reality, although I have lost one of very meaningful person in my life.

====

* Junhong's pov *

It's been a week since the incident, I never met with Jinri noona. She is avoid and I was doing the same thing.

I can not stand like this. I could not live without her. Jinri noona is everything to me. It's been almost a week I never leave the house. I don't go to school, no dance training, and not hanging out with my friends. I feel I rely my life on her.

# # Knock knock knock it certainly Sooyoung noona who knocked my door.

"Come in .." I said lazyly and threw my body on the bed.

"Hey little boy, come on, wake up." hear it, I immediately went out of my bed.

"Noona!" I immediately stood up and hugged her.

"Noona I really miss you!" I pulled her to my arms and started kissing every inch of her face.

"You're not angry with me anymore?" I pretend to pout.

"You are so cute. I worried you." he scrambles my hair softly.

Jinri noona prepare lunch for both of us. I see from the table, she is still struggling with some kitchen utensils in front of her. She looks so beautiful. Later, if I've established, I promised to marry her. There is no reason for me to leave Jinri noona. I should be able to have her completely.

"Eat it .." She handed me a bowl of hot kimchi soup.

"Gomawo. Please eat well" I started enjoying my soup spoon by spoon. It's very tasty! Jinri noona who now sits in front of me, just smiled to see me ate. I feel the atmosphere between the two of us pretty good. So there is no harm if I ask about Sehun hyung now ..

"Noona .. you and Sehun hyung .." I didn't continue my question because she put her finger on my lips.

"Shh .. we talk about it later. Now just eat your food."

"Noona, are you prefer Sehun hyung than me?" I ignored her words.

"I didn't choose anyone. Ahh .. no... I had to choose between you two." Jinri noona looks'm thinking, her views are now seen empty.

"are you going to choose me noona?" I really hope Jinri noona chooses me. Even if I'm not chosen, I will take her from Sehun hyung.

"Can you be patient a little longer little Junhong? Noona need time to think about all of this."

She's right, she does need time. I can not suppress it continuously. I will try to be mature and understand yourself you noona ..

====

* Sehun's pov *

I try to spend a lit cigarette that interrupted my finger. I need peace. My mind is only on her, Jinri.

"Ya!" someone tapped my shoulder. I was in a park, and I sat on a wooden bench under a large tree.

"You're 30 minutes late Park Jiyeon!"

"I'm sorry. Now what? About her again?" Park Jiyeon that's the name of a beautiful girl who now sat beside me. People sometimes mistakenly think Jiyeon's appearance. Her face is describing the impression of arrogant and grumpy, but actually she is very nice girl. Jiyeon know all about Jinri in my life. But Jinri never know about Jiyeon. Jiyeon is my childhood bestfriend until today. She was a year older than me. But it does not matter to me. I always feel comfortable when talking with her. Jiyeon is more often thought mature and it made me learn a lot from her. This might be perceived Junhong on Jinri. Jinri be mature when she was with the younger man. And Junhong very lucky to see Jinri's side like that.

"Apparently Jinri have a relationship with another man., And the relationship was exactly the same as my relationship with her."

"Then you intend to leave?"

"Not yet. I need time to think about it. I also give her time to meet him."

"Sehun, according to me, all women in this world would be very happy if she know there is more than one person who loved her sincerely. And she does not want to miss moments like that. But beyond the fun there is a fear. Afraid when she had to choose one one of them, and the fear that if it turns out all the men who love go together and leave her just like that. I'm sure now Jinri have this feeling. She did not know what to do." I heard every word's of Jiyeon well. I think there is some truth in Jiyeon's words.

"Gomawo Jiyeon-ah .." she does know how to make me think more clearly.

"And another thing, let Jinri who decide how is your relationship later. Jinri a woman. Let her decide."

Jinri .. I have to accept whatever your decision..

====

TBC

====

Hello!!

I add an other cast in this chapter, Park Jiyeon ! xD

Hope you enjoy this chapter. ^^

Thank you for comment and subscribe. xD :* :*

see ya..