Another Day

Mommy's Test.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Papaaaaaa!" Sandeul screamed "i told you i have school! move move moooooove your fast, and when i say hurry. HYURRY!" he then grab his fathers' wrist but then gave up to Kyuhyun's weight. Running towards the kitchen and reaching his little stool, placing it beneath the stove and starts to make his simple 'Sandeul style' sandwich which his uncle Ryeowook taught him, but ofcourse 'Sandeul style' isn't just an ordinary food for him. It is made with a lot of pride and happiness.

 

"so, you are a chef now? you can make that?" Kyuhyun who surprise the kid, again.

 

"papa! when will you stop that creepiness of yours? are you trying to give me a heart attack? do you wan't your child to have that.. that thing?" Sandeul pouted. "and yes, uncle Wookiee taught me how to do this, but i'm doing it with my own recipe" stucking his tongue out at his father.

 

The older just sighed, sitting flatly on the table and still yawning "where did you even get that attitude little kid, i did not teach you that" he mumbled


"maybe t'was from my mom" Sandeul retorted, yet god knows that Kyuhyun did hear what the child have said



Silence.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

Kyuhyun who was literally dumbfounded at the situation where he is in now, doesn't know what to say. Staring intently at his son's frankiness, "son.. Do you really want to know, i mean about you mother?"

 

"Father, did i ever mention to you that it would be okay not to talk about this if you are being uncomfortable with it?" the little one replied, placing the food in the platter. The latter who could only nod and a smile crept on his face, "and please you are starting to creep me out, papa" Sandeul sighed as he started to munch on his heavenly food. Awesome as it was, there's nothing more to be happy about when it comes at his dad telling about his precious mother. He pouted, not liking the idea that was clouding up on his mind, every bit of information is making him impatient, but just like he said he doesn't want to burden his father. Standing up in his chair, Sandeul grab his bag and went directly at the door.

 

"finish your food Deullie" Kyuhyun said in strict fatherly tone, but the latter sighed in frustration giving his father a pout in return "and i promise to tell you, about your momma when you finish what you have started, kid" he said. A knowingly happy and giddy Sandeul went back to his plate finishing everything and cleaning up the mess he made "thanks pa" he replied hugging Kyuhyun and giving him the butterfly kisses.

 

"ofcourse! anything for you, kid"

 

Did he really wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter