The Past (It started with a Note)

Mommy's Test.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sungmin dreamt of being a model. He loves Kyuhyun, he love everything about the man, but the other doesn't even notice him. Sungmin would take chances just to look at the latter, but Kyuhyun is just so transparent with his admirers especially Sungmin, so, all he did was to be the top student.


"i will do everything just to make you mine, Kyuhyun. It's now or never" Sungmin was desperate, breathing out heavily while facing at the latter's locker. Minutes passed and a few steps away, Kyuhyun saw a small pink note that was slid under his locker pulled it out and read

 

Do you believe in love at first sight?

no? because i do.

 

Aren't you feel tired already?

because you keep on running in

my head. *winks*

 


It was the corniest thing that Kyuhyun had ever read in his twenty three years of existence on this world, yet it was different from any other notes that he recieved. There was no name on it, assuming that it was a girl but he has no proof. Kyuhyun is smart, damn yes he is! Instead, he kept his cool acts, decided to shrugged about it; but deep inside, honestly and frankly he is looking forward with another note to his so called 'secret' admirer. He may not know the name, but Kyuhyun is amused.


The room was in uproar, students throwing each other's some rolled piece of little papers but as the teacher walked in, silence filled the air and Kyuhyun was preparing for his assigned report at the front. It is then, someone caught his attention, a person who's busy doodling to himself not minding the presence of the reporter which made Kyuhyun glance at him more often. Scrunching his nose if something had done that is not making that person any happier, or in-short, that person is excempted from being called because Cho Kyuhyun therefore conclude that he is cute, yes, he is a 'he' not a 'she', and Kyuhyun doesn't want to disturb this cute guy because he wanted to continue staring at his every little move he made with his face; frowning, pouting or even smiling without noticing of his classmates, of-course. Only to realize, Kyuhyun found his love at first sight, he may know everything about maths, chemistry or even english but there could only be one that he doesn't  know of, that cute person's name who looks like a bunny who always so distant from the class, that he always look outside from the window, bored, Kyuhyun predicted. But everytime he saw birds chirping, he would smile, that perfect m-bowed shaped lips that Kyuhyun just only notice, he smiled too from the inside while secretly looking at the person-who-looked-like-a-bunny.
 

Donghae was giddy, happily bouncing while heading towards to Kyuhyun and his smile went wider as he spotted his little devil in the cafeteria so easily. Lending the latter a pink note earning Donghae a confused look from Kyuhyun "what? i think someone slid this note under your locker, which happens i accidentally saw it and thought it may be good to deliver this" he said. Kyuhyun grabbed it and shrugs "wow, thanks a lot" Donghae continued sarcastically, getting his fork and starts to eat happily "who is it now, Kyuhyun?" munching his food

 

"how about you eat first, and it's none of your business little fish" the latter replied

 

"hey! i'm older than you. For your information!"

 

Forgetting his fish friend for a while, Kyuhyun unfolded the pink note

 


Why can't you notice a very cute person

like me? ヽ(´o`;

 


You looked like a false teeth, because

i can't smile without you

(corny, i know)

 

K. Bye ㅠ
 

 

Kyuhyun choked, he did. Because that person knew how corny it was, but also made an effort to wrote it and yet Kyuhyun felt sorry for this person, how he wished he could tell that there is someone who's making his heart flutter even just for seconds, so, he then decided to end this thing. He will meet this person no matter what, abruptly Kyuhyun stand in his chair and went towards his locker but he saw nothing. He knew that he will not be affected by this note; after all they are all the same, fangirls giggling at each other, screaming and melting deep down inside but Kyuhyun doesn't want that attention. There is just something that's pulling him from rejecting the latter's messages, Kyuhyun then came up with an idea, rambling through his bag he immediately grab a pen and ripped a piece of paper from his notebook. Kyuhyun sighed, knowing that there's only a fifty percent of chance that the person will read it. Closing his locker and slowly slids the folded paper just to make the corner be visible to the person, bumping his head lightly at his locker hoping for that person to come, yet no one did ever approach him. He then fixes his bag, putting it on his shoulders and walked away.

 

It was on that moment when a pair of foot stopped in front of the latter's locker, a folded paper that was slid under Kyuhyun's locker caught his attention. Scrunching his nose with his fingers irritatedly, he then remove it and before he could even read it "Sungmin! there you are! i've been looking for you all over, damn it!" approaching the latter as Hyukjae gasps for air. "what?" he replied, Hyukjae shrugs and grab the latter's arm, and Sungmin who secretly put the folded paper under his pocket, pretending that nothing happened.

 

"hey" Hyukjae started while walking back home "would it be crazy if i told you that i'm falling for you?"


"what?" Sungmin was startled, stopping on his tracks and literally dropping his jaw "oh my god Lee Hyukjae! You know i love you too, but only as a friend. Please, i don't want this conversation to get anywhere,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter