Chapter 4

Find me my Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy the story .

      

“Himchan I don’t know about this.” I say pacing around the room nervously.

“Don’t worry everything is going to go good.” Himchan says trying to comfort me while Dae-Ho and Min-Hee tried to finish getting me ready. “Yah! Can you sit down so they can finish.” he yells at me after Dae-Ho tripped over the chair trying to put my beanie on.

“Sorry.” I utter sitting down. “I’m just so nervous it’s my first date.” I confess embarrassed.

“Wait really?” he asks shocked.

“Yea, I had so called ‘boyfriends’ before but it wasn’t anything serious that we went out on a dates or anything.”

“I overestimated you than. This is going to be very interesting both your first times on dates.”

“And we’re finally done. You look gorgeous Jongup.” Min-Hee says as he starts packing up their stuff.

“Come here Jongup.” Himchan says motioning me over. “Look how good you look.” I look at myself amazed over my make-over.

“Wow you made me look so good.” I tell him amazed.

“You were already gorgeous they just enhanced it. Come on Chin-Hwa and Junsu should be done with Junhong by now.” he tells me leading me downstairs. “Hang on I gotta take this.” he says answering his phone walking away. After waiting around for about five minutes he comes backs.

“Okay change of plans we’re going to meet them at the bowling alley.”

“We’re going to a bowling alley? That’s cool I haven’t been in a while and Junhong seemed to really like it too.” I say following him to his car.

“You guise went together before?”

“It was for one of the dancer’s in our class birthday party.”

“Okay we should be there in about twenty minutes.” he tells me focusing on the road.

“Oh god I’m getting nervous again.”

“Just relax and just remember you’re going out on a date with a boy who you like a lot and who likes you just as much as you do him. Everything is going to be okay.”

“Where you this nervous when you first went out with Yongguk?”

“Umm..well I’m used to dealing with relationships because of my job so I really wasn’t that nervous.”

“But it had to be different because he wasn’t just a client but someone you like.”
“ Don’t get me wrong it was but I’m still kinda of used to it.”

“I still don’t understand you but okay. Yongguk is Junhong cousin right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter