Ride

Find me my Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For XxAngieexX

 

 

“So, what can I do for you today?” I turn the around facing the young boy sitting in my office. The one thing that stood out the most about him would have to be his chubby cheeks. He hair was short with spikes at the top and had  a pinkish tint to it. He still had on his soccer uniform which means he maybe a professional player.

He runs his hand through his hair nervously “Well, my name is Xiumin and I really need your help. My friend gave me your number and said you could help me.”

“Relax, there’s nothing to be nervous about. Tell me what’s your friend’s name?”

“He’s name is Tao or maybe you know him by Zitao.”

“Wait ,you are Tao’s friend? He told me he was sending a friend my way but he didn’t tell me how adorable you would be.” Xiumin blushes putting his head down looking at his lap. “You’re so cute. Now tell me about your little boy troubles you are having.”

“We have a soccer group going on between the company I work for and our partner company. They thought it would bring us closer and help us get along. Well there’s this guy named Luhan. He works for the partner company and he’s so amazing!” He squeals as he says the last part, I chuckle at his excitement over this guy.

“So, tell me what’s makes this guy so ‘amazing’” I lean back in my chair anticipating his answer.

“He pretty much likes the same thing I do, like coffee and soccer. He even took me out for coffee a couple of times.”

I interrupt him, “Wait, he has taken you out a couple times already? Why are you here then?”

“He has but it was more like friends hanging out than anything. We weren’t alone either he brought other people along as well.” I nod my head, urging him to go on talking about Luhan. “ He’s outgoing and spontaneous, he’s always has plans to do something. He’s a pretty fun guy to be around. And I can’t forget how sweet he is,” He raise his arm up to me showing a bracelet on his wrist. “He gave this to me for my twenty second birthday last year.”

“From what you are telling me it seems like he already likes you. He’s being very passive aggressive about it though,” This is going to be a little difficult then. From what I’m reading from  Xiumin he’s the shy, soft spoken type. Getting him to break out of that is going to be hard. So I either need to get this Luhan guy to ask him out first or have him break out of his shell.

“Is something wrong?” I snap out out of my thoughts to see Xiumin looking at me worriedly.

“No, I was just thinking on how to do this. Are you guys going to be together soon like for a game or something?”

“Umm...oh yeah we have game this Saturday. Usually after most games we head to the coffee shop down the street to hang out. I nod my head, letting the info soak in.

“Is he the jealous type?”

“I don’t think so. Why?”  He scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me with a blank face, “ One thing I would say about  him is that he appearance is very feminine.He’s tries to make up for that by acting manly. It’s so cute.”

“I’ll take that into consideration. Any ideas of where you want the date to happen?”

He starts fiddling with his fingers, that red tint appearing on his face again, “ Well.. I always thought going to the amusement park would be a fun thing to do. Then we could ride the ferris , watching the stars above us and then we finally kiss,” He throws his hands to his face trying to hide his growing embarrassment.

I chuckle a little a slight smile appearing on my face, “So cute. I will try my best to make this dream date of yours happen.”

“Thank you so much, Himchan.” He gets up and bows multiple times to me.

“See you on saturday ,” I wave to him as he leaves the office. I’m going to have my work cut off for this.

 

Our game went pretty well today, we won by four points. That leaves us now we an undefeated record right now. Luhan was especially excited today since he hit three of our seven points.

We’re headed now to the coffee shop to celebrate our win. I still haven’t seen Himchan anywhere around though. I wonder what he could be up too.

“Xiumin! Stop daydreaming, everyone is waiting for you.” Tao pushes my head as he scolded me. I look around to see we are the only two standing outside of the coffee shop now. I feel my cheeks and whole body start to heat up, I mumble a quick sorry and follow him in.

We go to our usually back corner, I see everyone already sitting down ordering food. The only seat left is right next to Luhan. This is strange usually Kris would sit next to him and I would sit next to Tao.

“Minnie,come sit down,” Luhan says to me, my heart starts pounding in my chest. Without saying anything I move towards him sitting down. Did Himchan say something to him?

“Xiumin!” I turn to see Himchan walking towards us. I must admit Himchan is beautiful for a man. He had on blue skinny jeans, a tight fitting baseball jersey and some white toms.  Was he at the game I didn’t see him there at all.

Before I could say anything he slides into my lap, pulling me into a kiss. What the hell?! He’s supposed to help me get with Luhan not this. I pull away to see my teammates especially Luhan looking at us shocked.

What’s up with all of them sneaking glances at Luhan? I can’t see him since Himchan’s body is blocking him.

“What are you doing?” I whisper to him,trying not to panic.

“Don’t worry, it’s just a part of the plan. You should see him now, he’s seething. If looks could kill I would dead right now.”

“How would this help him and I get together?”

“Well from the looks of it he was probably going to confess to you tonight.”

“What!”  All the members look at me, I mumble a sorry to them and excuse Himchan and I. Immediately pull him to the bathroom.

“How would you know that?”

“Well for one the looks your teammates gave him after we kissed. And it looks like he was going to kill me. Doesn’t seemed like you needed me all that much. But hey you might get some rough out of this, so yay for that.”

“Himchan!”

“What, he seemed pretty mad. I’m surprised he didn’t try to snatch you away or something. Yongguk would definitely have done that.”

Before I could respond Luhan bursts into the bathroom, “Xiumin, we need to talk. Like right now.” He gives Himchan a look, basically telling him to get out.

“I have to go home anyway,” Himchan walks over and hugs me. Mumbling in my ear “ Don’t get nervous. You can do it and don’t forget your dream date.” I nod my head,  a little anxious on how this is going to end.

Who the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter