Goodnight Kiss

Find me my Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Enjoy the story kimminah89

“It’s really beautiful out here. I can understand why you asked me to meet you out here,” I walk over and sit next to Myungsoo. He’s pretty tall and his short jet black hair stands out compared to his pale white skin.
“Thank you for coming out here to meet me. I had to finish taking some pictures for a job I’m working on.”
“I’m glad to get out of that stuffy office and away from Yongguk. He's quite annoying sometimes.”
“You two are so cute together. I did some background about you, and stumbled upon a BangHim fansite. People really like you two as a couple.”
“Wait, we have fansites? That’s so cool, we really made it as a couple now.”
“If you guys want to have couple pictures taken you can ask me. I’ll be happy to take them for you.”
“Really? Thanks, I’ll talk to him about taking some. Enough about me and more about your crush. Gimme the details about him.”
“His name is  Kim Sunggyu, and he is my brother’s boss. I met him a couple of years ago when Dongwoo asked me could I take pictures for the company's website. Sunggyu is really nice and takes care of everyone as if they’re his family. He’s the complete opposite of me ,and I think that’s one of the reasons I’m so attracted to him. That’s where the biggest problem lies. He sees me as nothing more than a little brother.”
“It’s not fun when the person you likes see you like that. That also makes my job that much harder, because you know he might not feel the way you feel about him. Don’t worry though, I will try my best to set you both up.”
“I want to thank you so much Himchan. Even if he doesn’t feel the same way about me, I’ll be glad that I told him how I feel.” I walk over to him, and pull him into a hug. I feel the water hit my face and I pull away to see if he was crying. He isn’t crying so that means one thing, it’s about to rain. I guess he came up with the same conclusion I had and started packing his camera up.
By the time he packed up everything it was already pouring down. I helped by grabbing a few bags. We ran across the field to get to the office build near us; unfortunately I slipped a couple of times on the way there.
We make into the building and both of us were covered in mud and are soaking wet. What a wonderful combination.

                                                                     

“I’m so sorry about this Himchan. I have a shower up in my office and a couple of pairs of clothes.” I look at him and back at me; our clothes are pretty much ruined. Well at least we saved my camera and equipment. I led him towards the elevator so we could go up to my office.

“Wait, this is your office building?”
“Yup, I was thinking it would be good if you could meet Sunggyu as soon as possible.”
“I like you; you know what you want and how to push for it,” I smile; I think this is the first time someone has said something like that to me.
“I like you too. You are one of the few people besides Sunggyu to treat me normally,”
“What do you mean by normally?”
“I don’t talk a lot and most people think of me as being cold since I barely talk. So when they are around me they are very awkward around me and are always nervous.”
“What? really, you seem like a pretty nice person to hang around with,”
“Thanks, if only more people thought the way you do.”
“”Hey, it only really matters if Sunggyu thinks of you like that.”
“You got that right.” I respond laughing. Mentioning his name seemed to have summoned him, because when the elevator doors opened he was standing there.

“What the hell happened to you two?” He gets in the elevator with us but moves to the side farthest away from us.

“I was taking pictures across the field when it started raining. Himchan and I had run to across it to make sure the equipment didn’t get damaged.” He gives a little nod to Himchan and he nods backs to him.

“The camera didn’t get ruined did it?”

“We're okay, thanks for asking Sunggyu. And of course I made sure to take good care of your precious camera.” I say trying to joke around with him.

“As lovely as always I see.” He mutters. I mentally facepalm myself I didn’t even mean to be snappy.

“Sunggyu, I..” he interrupts me, “Did you finish editing the shots? We need them by next week.”

“I’ll have them done by today.” Himchan moves closer and asks me if I was okay. I give him a little nod.

“So, are you two you know together?” Sunggyu suddenly asks looking over at Himchan again.Wait, is he asking are we dating? Why would he think that?

While I was too busy trying to figure out why he would ask that Himchan answered for us,” No, I’m just an old friend of the family visiting.”

“Why would you think that?” I finally blurt out loud.

“ I was just thinking he has to be important to you for you to take him with you when you take pictures. You never let anyone come with you.” I don’t know if it was just wishful thinking or what but I could have sworn he sounded a little envious of Himchan.

Before I could respond the doors open indicating when .nally reached my floor, “This is my floor Himchan. I guess I’ll see you later Sunggyu.”

“See you later.” That’s pretty strange that Myungsoo would have someone with him. He usually is by himself when taking pictures. Himchan...why does that name sound familiar to me?

“Hey Sunggyu, I got a call G-Market today. They want us to send a couple models to shoot a new commercial for them.” I look up to see my assistant manager Sungyeol walking over to me.

“ I’ll call them back later. So, Sungyeol about your brother Myungsoo...”

“What about him?”

“Is that Himchan dude his boyfriend?” I shift from leg to leg, fidgeting with the zipper on my jacket.

“Himchan? Who is that?” I look at him confused, didn’t he say he was an old friend of the family?
“I met him in the elevator with Myungsoo, and he said he was an old friend of the family,”

“Umm...sorry but that name doesn’t seem familiar to me at all. What was he doing with Myungsoo anyway?”

“Myungsoo told me that he took him with him when he was out taking pictures.” Why would they lie about him being a family friend?

“Oh, he took him with him. He must be really special then, because Myungsoo won’t even allow me to go with him. I need to see this guy, where are they?”

“Right, he should at least let me come with him once, I mean I write his paycheck. SInce they were covered in mud they were going to his office to wash up.”  

“If I didn’t know any better Sunggyu I would think you sounded a bit jealous here.” Sungyeol says with a teasing smile on his face.

“You’re right you don’t  know any better. I don’t like Myungsoo.”

“What?

I look at my watch, it’s been thirty minutes since they went in. “They should be done washing up by now. We can go to his office now.”

“Let’s go!” Sungyeol shouts as he skips down the hallway. I can’t believe those two are related to each other.

“I feel so refreshed now, that mud was starting to make my thighs stick.” I run the towel through my hair one more time and place it in the basket next to the shower.

“So you met him,what do you think about him?” I walked over to the closet trying to find something to wear. “Did you see what I was talking about before? I was trying to  joke around with him but came off as a total .”

"He seems pretty nice from what I seen. He looks a little like a hamster. I bet he hears that a lot. Just keep trying to joke around with people: since people aren’t used to you joking around with them they are unsure with your intention and how to react when you do.

"He does, but he doesn't it like it though. I think it's a really cute nickname." I jump at the sound of a camera shutter going off. "W.what are you doing?" I turn around to see Himchan looking at a polaroid.

"Look how y you look. You should send this to Sunggyu." He turns the picture side towards me. I immediately dash over and try to grab it from him. He jumps up on the couch;holding it over both of our heads.

"Himchan! Give it to me!" I jump on him trying to grab it again. Ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter