Chapter 8

Find me my Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With this last signature I'm done for the day. I can't believe how busy it has got here over the last couple of weeks. If I knew a dating scandal would bring this much business I would have gotten in one much sooner. Besides Youngjae's teasing and Yongguk constantly trying to jump on me everything has been pretty good.

"Himchan, are you going home now?" Jung-Hw asks slipping into his my office. I finish packing my bag and turn to him.

"Yea, I just finished so minute stuff. You don't mind sending this in for me." I hand him the files , happy to be done for the week. "What's up by the way?"

"I was just going to remind you about the photoshoot tomorrow." I pause trying to remember which one he's talking about. I don't remember approving one this week.

"Which one? I don't remember having one." I go through my planner again to check for it. I don't have one here for tomorrow, did I forget to write it down? I usually keep up with this stuff.

"It's for GQ." He tilts his head staring at me. " They said our side agreed to it. Yongguk said he talked it over with you already." I immediately face palm, no wonder I didn't have it written down . That snake! Who told him he can approve stuff like this.

“Of course! How could I forget about something like that. What time does it start again? I got a little excited about and forgot to write it down.” I try to play it off I can’t have it seem like I’m not in control of my own company.

“It’s at eight am sharp. Be there on time, if this goes well they might just decide to invest in Heart & Soul.” He says jumping up and down a little. I smile at that idea, it would do wonders having them as one of the investors.

“Okay, good. By the way what happened on your date with Dae-Ho?” I repack my bag, turning to look at him. I see a blush quickly appearing on his face.

“It was great, I got this.” He raise his hand to show me a gorgeous ring. I immediately grab it scanning it over.

“He proposed to you?” I squeal jumping up and down. I knew it would go great but not this good. He blushes and pull his hand back looking at the ring.

“No, this is just a promise ring. I thought the same too, almost flew at my chair when he pulled the box out. Anyway it’s getting late and we both should be going home now.” I wave at him and he leaves the room. Yongguk is going to get a piece of my mind when I get home. First he forces his way into my home now he’s accepting photoshoot offers for me, who does he think he is. I head down to the garage whipping my phone out quickly dialing Yongguk’s number.

“Hello?” he picks up after the third ring, at least I think it’s him. His voice sounds a little different but he was complaining about a cold coming on earlier.

“Yongguk! How dare you! First you force yourself into my house, made friends with my Umma and now you’re accepting offers for us” Before I could finishing ranting he burst into laughter. “Yah! What you laughing for? This isn’t funny.” Suddenly a horn blares at me, I quickly swerve back into my lane. God I need to pay more attention to the road.

“It’s just that you sound so y when you’re mad. When are you coming home? I’m lonely” He tone suddenly turning seductive making me blush, he’s been trying to get in my pants more lately.

“Don’t try to change the subject I’m still mad at you. I’m on my way now” I glance around the road seeing all the Christmas decorations. It doesn’t even feel like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter