K

WonKyu Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

:: Author's POV

Kyuhyun widen his eyes as Seunghyun hugged him tight. Kyuhyun can feels his heart beating so fast, No.. It's not because Seunghyun's too close to him. That's not it.

He almost fall down to the floor, If Seunghyun weren't fast he will go to hospital immendiately. He was scared, he needed warmnth. Kyuhyun's breath becoming short and long, making Seunghyun little worry. With love, Seunghyun carry Kyuhyun slowly and placed the cute male boy in the chair.

Seunghyun gentlely asked Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun only looked down. He wanted to cry, Seunghyun who know it only smiled and trying to cheer the boy up.

 

WONKYU

 

Everyone in there shocked, and there is it. Siwon was mad, He was mad seeing how Seunghyun touched his boyfriend and... How could Seunghyun and Kyuhyun matched up? They're like a couple. And its really making Siwon mad. He can't let everyone take Kyuhyun from him. Kyuhyun is his and Only his.

Tiffany smiled beautifully and go to the Producer. She gentlely touch the Producer's shoulder and whispering something evilly to the Producer.

"Producer.."

The producer turn his head at Tiffany. Tiffany smiled and

"How about we.."

 

WONKYU

 

"Kyuhyun sshi, "

Kyuhyun only hummed for respond. He was very shocked, Because he never felt that again. He afraid that...

"Are you really okay?"

Kyuhyun smiled as the tale manly man asked him the same question. Kyuhyun looked at Seunghyun, "I'm okay" he answered with low voice

"Really? But—"

"He's okay."

Kyuhyun and Seunghyun turn their heads as their hear a anger voice coming from Seunghyun's back. Kyuhyun smiled as seeing Siwon coming near them. Excitedly Kyuhyun immendiately stand up and hugged Siwon tight, making Seunghyun shocked and feels his heart broken into pieces immendiately. Siwon glared at Seunghyun deeply and secretly smirked at the man without everyone notices but Seunghyun.

"He will be okay as long as he's with me."

With that last setence, Seunghyun immendiately turn away and leaving the lovely couple alone.  Siwon only sighed heavely, at least he can made Seunghyun leave Kyuhyun. At least now.

"Wonnie..."

Siwon turn his head and smiled when both of his eyes caught the pretty man infront him eyed him with thoose doe eyes.

"I want to go home..."

Siwon chuckle and immendiately cupped the brown curly smooth hair. "I can't go home yet, Baby. You can go home if you tired"

Kyuhyun pouted and shook his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter