N

WonKyu Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

:: Author's POV

Siwon can feels his heart aching and feels jealous watching his lover being touched by everyone in here. Yes, Its all start because the Producer said, 'Kyuhyun, Your skin is so smooth' Because of that, Everyone liked touching Kyuhyun and Its really annoys Siwon. Suddenly, someone placed her hand on Siwon's shoulder.

"Looks like your lover liked here, Oppa!"

Siwon sigh heavely and turn his head founding Tiffany smiled at him. Siwon slowly relase Tiffany's hand from his shoulder, "Of course he is." Siwon answer shortly and Immendiately approaching the younger. Kyuhyun smiled brightly watching Siwon approaching him, He immendiately walking to Siwon and hugging Siwon tightly.

"Wonnie~ Lets go home~" Kyuhyun pouted "I'm bored here~" He whined cutely. Siwon only chuckle and ruffling Kyuhyun's smooth hair. Kyuhyun only smiled and relase the tight hug,

"I'm sorry, Baby. We can't go home together" Siwon said making Kyuhyun pouted his pouty lips. Siwon smiled watching his adorable lover bahavior. "Why?" Kyuhyun asked

"I still had photoshot with Tiffany. We can't go home yet, You can go home first if you wa-"

"NO! I will wait Wonnie!"

Siwon ruffle Kyuhyun's hair again. "Gomawo, Baby. I will fast!" he said then leaving Kyuhyun for changing the clothes. Kyuhyun only nodded and give Siwon little peck when he walk away. Suddenly, someone kick Kyuhyun's making Kyuhyun startled and Immendiately turn his body, finding Tiffany infront him.

"Hi, Cho Kyuhyun"

Kyuhyun immendiately flushed, "Why you kicking my , You ert!!" Kyuhyun shouted. Making everyone in there widen their eyes, 'ert?' they think. They immendiately looking at Tiffany with disbelieve eyes. Tiffany only widen her eyes, She can feels her face burned. Everyone gossiping her now.

"You—! How could you shout like that?!"

Kyuhyun pouted cutely, "It's your fault! Why you kick my ! You're so ert! y Old Women!" Kyuhyun let his touge out, then he leaving Tiffany alone with embrassement. She only looked at Kyuhyun with anger.

"Hey, Can you believe it?" Tiffany keep silent, Wanting the designer continue her talk.

"Believe what?" The letter asked curiously

"Tiffany just kicking Choi Siwon's boyfriend! The cute boy earlier! You know it, right?" Tiffany clench her hands.

"Oh, the adorable boy named Cho Kyuhyun? Tiffany is such a ert! I mean, We know that everyone really want to touch him because He's very smooth and pale. But, Tiffany can't kick him like that! I can't believe Tiffany just do th-"

Tiffany turn her body and shouted, "SHUT UP!" she shouted madly. The designers frozen, They don't know that Tiffany infront them and Hear them gossiping her. Tiffany bit her lower lips and Immendiately walk away. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter