O

WonKyu Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Siwon opened his sleepy eyes. He can clearly see the sun light behind the transparent baby blue curtain. He turn his head then smiling caringly, It's his cute little adorable lover. He smiled then gentlely the smooth brown hair, He can see his lover pouted his lips while dreaming. He chuckle softly, Suddenly his mind replaying the incident yesterday.

Siwon chukle evilly, Hahh So great that can make love with tyKyuhyun. Siwon thinks he should make Kyuhyun jealous more, Even if he's suffer at first watching Kyuhyun's tutore, in the end he will be the one who turtoring Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is easly to mad and dealing with, stubborn and cute, he always made Siwon happy. He always liked the part Kyuhyun showering with him.

Suddenly, his phone riging. Siwon startled and immendiately searching his phone. After founding the phone, Siwon give confused look seeing the unknown number infront him. Without hesitation or suspicious, Siwon immendiately accept the call.

"Annyeong?", Siwon stated gentlely.

"Annyeong, Siwon sshi,, This is Tiffany. The one partnering with you yesterday"

Siwon only queit. Tiffany? Maybe the model that Kyuhyun bringing about and the model that he partnering with. Well, Siwon little dislike Tiffany because She always clingly to Siwon and really made Siwon uncomfortable. She's like parasite. Of course, Kyuhyun think same too.

"Siwon sshi.. I'd like to ask you. But, Can I call you Oppa?"

Siwon only queit again. Why this girl really want to call him Oppa? Well, She always ask to call Siwon Oppa but Siwon always refuse it gentlely, Making every man in there eyed Siwon with jealously and anger. The after Siwon refuse her, Tiffany immendiately act nice and sweetie or girly making Siwon want to puke. But, of course he cover it with smile.

Siwon sighing, Life is hard. Siwon always wanted Kyuhyun to call him Oppa, Even if Siwon know that Kyuhyun will never want to call him Oppa. This Tiffany girl always wanted to call Siwon Oppa, Even if Tiffany know that Siwon will refuse her gentely. 'Maybe I shouldn't refuse again, It's not a big deal anyway' he though.

"It's okay." Siwon answer shortly. After hearing Siwon's answer, Tiffany immendiately chuckle happyly.

"Gomawo Wonnie Oppa~" Siwon widen his eyes "Oppa~ Can you help me?" She continue. Siwon really doesn't know why this girl really annoying and annoys him. Well, not just 'him'. Siwon sigh, Just let it be.

"Hmm, Maybe.. Whats wrong?"

"I and Seunghyun Oppa had photo today. But, he still don't appear... And, we need take the photo now.. So, Can Oppa help me?"

"B-But I can't leave Kyuhyun alone..."

Siwon replied, hoping the girl will understanding and asked the other model/artist to help her. But, she doesn't...

"Oppa! Please! Just help me this time! I really need top star like you, Oppa!" Siwon can clearly hear Tiffany shouted angryly and Its really made Siwon scared.

"B-But—"

"Oppa can take him here. Oppa can protect him here right? No worries, Oppa please come here hurry!!"

"Tiffany-sshi, Can't you ask other artist/model?"

"Wae? Oppa didn't want to help me??~~" She asked cutely

"I-It's not like that...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter