W

WonKyu Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun pouting his lips cutely, Sitting on the soft blue chair (image) while glaring a handsome built-man underneath him sitting hopelessly while his muscular long arms being tied with long gray chains. The man still looking Kyuhyun with confused look and need a explain from his cute lover, Kyuhyun who knew it only chuckle cutely. Kyuhyun smirking and slowly Kyuhyun open his leg wide open, Making the man underneath him can see a pink very tight hole twitching. Kyuhyun smile when the man widened his eyes and his face is red like a mad man.

"Wonnie... Siwonnie..."

The man underneath Kyuhyun raise his handsome face looking at Kyuhyun. Giving a confused look, he can't talk right now because Kyuhyun gave him a gag ball. He didn't know why his cute angelic lover suddenly do this to him. He know it's useless to talk, because Kyuhyun will not understand what he says and he really lazy to open his mouth to talking.

"You're naughty, Wonnie... You're still ert, Wonnie..."

The man named 'Wonnie' or known as Choi Siwon still looking at his lover with confused look. Whats wrong with Kyuhyun?,he though. He just coming from work and suddenly Kyuhyun offer him a orange juice. Without any supicious, Siwon drink the orange juice. And, suddenly he feels his head spinning and black. He left unconscious, but when he closed his eyes he can notice a grin from his lover. When he awake, he found himself in this condition.

Kyuhyun smile sweetly and take the gag ball off from his lover. Throw it away, and slowly he placed himself in Siwon's leg. Siwon gasped as he feels Kyuhyun's smooth skin against him.

"Wonnie... Do you love me?"

Kyuhyun ask as he tilting his head cutely

"Of course, I love you Kyuhyuna. Let me go", Siwon said gentlely not daring to shout at his beloved lover. Kyuhyun only smile sweetly

"Hehe, Wonnie~ You're so gentle, But Wonnie... You know I can't do that while I am angry right?",Kyuhyun ask with spoiled tone in it made Siwon smile looking at his lover's cute behavior and forgoting the situation right now. What a stupid Siwon. Siwon stared Kyuhyun intensly, Siwon really thinks he's the luckies person in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter