Truth vs Ideas [done by Life~BabyDae]

Dreams#Clouds~Kpop REVIEWS SHOP

Truths VS Ideas

Halo to our writer^^ This is an awesome chaptered story:)

 

                                                 

 

 

 

Title: 2.5/5

The title is quite good as the word 'vs' normally made readers curious. I wondered if that is another story about a girl who unexpectedly falls for another person which is not her ideal type. Hahah. Sorry><. But it turned up very differently. It is about a time-travel story! It thrilled me a lot. It could have been better if the title was more linked to the story:).

Foreword: 10/10

I like your foreword^^.:).When I saw it was about pokemon. I was quite taken aback, it is not a common story used! And it was mixed with rooftop prince! It certain is creative and really interesting.,especially the time travelling part.Your foreword is like a bit of trailer which is certainly one of the best and etailed forword I ever seen! I like how you introduced the characters one by one with a lot of patience for the readers^^. Beautifully written! I like the way you named the cities and the pokemons. It made it really realistic. Great work , writer!

Plot: 27/30

here comes the important part , the plot!

The first chapter was really detailed.The characters are really well analysed and the part when Krystal was introduced was quite exciting for me. She is the queen! however, was there a real reason why she was chosen? I wondering...^^ However, I like the fact that Krystal's personality was rather clear in the first chapter when she rejected the sisters calling her by her title.It made her a really good character but also helpless that she could not have her sisterhood with other sisters. The last part ended well with a slight cliffhanger making people wonder what happended. The second chapter isn't that bad but some parts are sort of blurry. However, I really like the way you introduces things into the setting. It is very natural and not abrupt at all. I liked how you grasped and linked Onew's real life personality to the story too. The strangest encounter. HAhha. Not badd!

Key was competent but sometimes irritating too in the story(for me) but it only made the character seemed more realistic and logical as no character should be perfect! Yoona's cameo totally good, her appearance was shockingly strong and as a side character, I thought it was as well developed as the main characters! The battle was quite well elaborated and surprisingly not confusing. Overall for the plot was not bad:).But when will f(x) comes up? When? Told Funoverkpop to help me to subscribe though^^!

Gramatically Sound: 9/10

Clarity was really well done!

Graphics: 2.5/5

Sorry. It was really okay but the constant changing of images in animated poster is a bit blurry for me:(. The background was not bad^^

overall:93/100

Special message: Hahah. Will tell Funoverkpop to try promoting it? It really was done with great effort!:).

#Not an asianfanfic writer but an offline reader! Will constantly read your story^^.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438282/truth-vs-ideals-adventure-comedy-fantasy-fxband-pokemon-romance-shinee