Under the starry night sky ( done by Baby~DAe)

Dreams#Clouds~Kpop REVIEWS SHOP

 

Under the starry night sky

 

Title: 3/5

I read your story before with Funoverkpop. All your stories are kinda cliche.However, the title though isn't as orignal, it always fitted the mood and the sweetness of the story.

Foreword: 10/10

It was sweetly plotted with nice photos and really lovely poems. The poems are not only nice and gives a really soothing feeling. The foreword is really good, so keep it up just like the other stories!:)

Plot:26/30

Wonder why this time the marks were lower? Because it was shorter. ;p...Your story doesn't really have ups and downs but that was the most amazing thing too, even without really dramatic incidents occuring, it was so sweet and light that everyone just got the urge to keep on reading it! The guitar part was cliche as I read these kinds of parts before in other writers' stories.

I really thought this one-shot was well done and was of course sweet with all the poems! I would really loved that you could write the story longer like the girl and the seas with abit of twist but equally sweet.

Gramactically SOund:10/10

Nothing was off in the story. It was so sweet and cute . A very lovely plot that was super easy to digest too:)

I don't know is it a one-shot or not but if is a chaptered story, I would surely subscribe!

Graphics:4/5

I love the kinds of posters you done. It was not only very suited for the story, the colours all these are well matched.

Generally: 89/100

Not only it is really lovely, it was quite an enjoyment. While other stories are full of ups and downs, it is really sweet to read your story.It calms a lot of feelings but I could see you are an avid writer concerned about reviews:, that glad to know!:) It was amazing to always found you to be super good in conveying your story, making it alarming that english was not your first language!:) Your style of writing is good:) Really good:) SO keep it up! Writer. You are a good author-nim...

:))))))):)))))