By tomorrow (Funoverkpop)

Dreams#Clouds~Kpop REVIEWS SHOP

By tomorrow

Title:3/5

Since stories started with by tomorrow, I assumed that was the reason for the title. It was meant for a good purpose although it is unable to actually made one curious and read on.

Foreword:

There is practically no foreword for drabbles. So not rating for this:)

Plot:28/30

I will give the overall feeling about the plot. I liked Eunhyuk's one. Stalking the person you loved secretly without her knowing while harbouring thoughts that were not that healthy is kinda really thrilling in the story. And when the part about his desires were on my mobile screen, I could feel how the character , the girl feels. It must be really scary and terrifying. Kyumin's one was well written as the feelings expressed are rather detailed and well conveyed. Ryeowook 's one is sad and happy at the same time. No matter how happy is Ryeowook,I just can't ignore how Kyuhyun feels. Zhou Mi in your drabbles made me hate him seriously><. Others are quite easy and quite the same as other stories out there but they are equally well written. Kibum's one is a really realistic story about the girl and him. 

I think you really write sad stories well. The overall feeling for the stories are great!

Gramatically Sound:10/10

I understand of all it! GREAT!

Graphics:0/5

No graphics><. But never mind, your stories are good enough!:)

 

Overall:

97/100

I loved the way you written all the stories. The really impressive thing is that you left readers a impactful impression with every drabble you wrote. :)

Fighting^^. Do write more!:)