The real princess in his life {Funoverkpop}

Dreams#Clouds~Kpop REVIEWS SHOP

Great story again!

 

Title: 3/5

The real princess in his life. This title gives a direct impact on readers who were looking something to read. The title itself gives a bit of inside to the plot.It is triangle love which means there would be two women and one guy.All I could say is that it is straight forward clear cut title that matches the last part in the story nicely.

Foreword: 8/10

Normally I don't like really short and simple foreword but when I clicked on it,surprisngly like how the title is,  I got a "Uh-oh, I gotta to read it all". It is a simple and direct foreword that gives it all! The characters are simply Chaerin and Dara and GD! Then when my eyes trailed to the big words: DARAGON. I was totally thrilled and ready to root for this couple(kekeke, I am a shipper of this duo) It was rather simple to understand though it is a really concise foreword, but I am super glad that this was kept simple because just DARAGON VS SKYDRAGON kept the tension going and made people want to press 'NEXT"!

Plot: 27/30

I would have give a really high mark if there is a longer story! :)

I thought the format of your story was really clear, simple and clean. Easy to digest. However, the plot was rather peaceful other than the part when CL and GD are kissing which totally made me think,"GD, is DARA still in you heart????!!"

That part was the only highlight and when T.O.P appeared , I really wished for a longer part of him in the story and then the last part made me quite thrilled.Was the guy Mblaq's Seungho, really dark circles ? Not only it gave the story a good closure, i always liked writers who do not only focused on the main charcter and his/her spouse but also on the third party because this kind of story gives a realistic feeling in it. No matter how happy a well deserved couple should be, the third part who is crying should not be neglected. That why I really liked the last part... HMMM. A sequel maybe? It is really a lovely story if there is a good sequel to it:))))!But maybe you can try more in the sequel(if you make one?)

Gramatically sound: 10/10

No problem in understanding all of it! GREAT WORK!!!!

Graphics: [not graded]

No graphics or background:( but the plot is enough!:))

OVERALL: it was splendid. CLEAR and Lovely!

90/100

SEQUEL??? If there is a sequel , please do tell me :))))