Part IV.

A Rainy Day Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been about a week since they met and they spent every waking moment together. But they had to keep it a secret from everyone since Dara didn't want Jiyong or Chaerin to know anything about her finding her prince nor did Donghae want to be questioned by his friends about his relationship with Hyuna. So, they decided to go to the back area of the library, otherwise known as one of the private study rooms everyday. Donghae would have always came alone as for Dara, she normally came along with Jiyong and Chaerin but would stay later than them and meet up with Donghae until closing when her two friends left.

But this day was different. Little did either Donghae and Dara know it, their friends were nearby the moment that they met up with each other in the private study room.

Dara smiled at Donghae before sitting next to him and poking his cheek. "Were you waiting long, oppa?" she asked as she tilted her head. For her it was strange to call someone oppa right away especially since she didn't know him for a long time. But if one were to think about it, she did know him for her entire life. She's been thinking about him for her entire life. She's been wondering when she would meet him again ever since she was "saved" by him when they were children.

The male smiled at her and shook his head. "Nope. Did you finish your studying for today?" he asked. He rested his head on her shoulder as she smiled at him.

She nodded and a cheerful smile formed on her face. "Neh..." She paused for a short moment and remembered something. "Oh!" She lightly nudged his head off her shoulder, which he took off the moment she nudged, and rummaged through her pink knapsack. Moments later, she took out a lunchbox that was wrapped with a handkerchief.

His eyes widened as he looked at what she had taken out. Out of the whole week, she's never actually brought something like this. "You made a dorisak for me?" he asked. [For those that don't know... dorisak (도시락.) is actually bento in Korean... I can't put bento since... well bento's a Japanese word. Now on with the story!] A sentimental feeling came through him as he saw her nodding shyly as a reply. "Can I open it?" he asked, only to see her nodding once again.

Meanwhile, there were five people waiting outside and placing their ears near the door, desperately trying to figure out what was being told. The five of them looked at each other and their eyes widened. Somehow it was a small world. At least for the five of them since they all already knew each other.

"Hyukjae oppa... what are you doing here?" Chaerin asked the male with a gummy smile. As she was asking him, a protective arm went around Chaerin's shoulder, which can only mean it's Jiyong. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she looked at him. "Baby... Hyuk oppa and I are only friends now... you don't have anything to worry about."

Jiyong eyed Hyukjae for a moment then nodded. "Fine... but what are you, Leeteuk-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter