Part III.

A Rainy Day Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Listen to Han Geng's 撑伞 (Holding Umbrella) while reading this chapter...]

Dara looked at the one that was holding the umbrella and a short gasp escaped her lips. Numerous flashbacks came to her as she slowly turned her head to look at the one that was holding an umbrella over her head. A blush formed in her cheeks as she looked at him before looking down at her lap. "T-thank you..." she stuttered. The last time that someone has ever held an umbrella for her in the rain was when she was a little girl waiting for her mother.

"You're welcome," he replied, sitting next to her. He looked at the sky, wondering whether or not it'll stop raining soon. For years, he had not been able to hold an umbrella for a girl. Not because he did not want to. But because he never had a pure chance to. When he was still with Hyuna, she would always run to the shade so she had zero chances of ever having a romantic moment with him.

They looked up at the rain and smiled softly. The two of them were too shy to break the silence between them and the atmosphere was becoming quite awkward. Darker clouds started to show and Dara started to become a little uneasy. Over the years, she still hadn't overcame her fear of thunder and lightning. She started shivering as the wind started to get stronger.

He looked at her and put his arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer so she would stop shivering. Rubbing her arm slowly, he tried his best to not make it so awkward of what he was doing. "I'm Donghae..." he said, introducing himself.

Dara looked at him and smiled. "I'm Dara... nice to meet you, Donghae-ssi." A blush was forming in her cheeks and she looked down at her lap, hoping that he didn't notice her face turning pink. She fidgeted slightly as she felt his arm around her shoulder. She didn't want to admit it but she actually liked that she was under the umbrella with him. She didn't know why but she was suddenly wondering why he was being so nice to her.

As a small flash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter