Peace...?

Let the Games Begin ~HIATUS :(~

(Rena's POV)

The whole lunch time, Seungri was pouting and trying to explain that it wasn't his fault. But they didn't listened to him. Mwahaha! The taste of revenge! >:)) He goes all sad there while I eat my lunch happily.

 

"Rena why are you smiling like crazy?" Angela whispered at me.

"Nothing. It's just my day suddenly became great" I said while stealing a glance at Seungri. I know that he heard what I said 'cuz his face suddenly turned to a scowl.

 

Angela looked at me suspicously but then went back to eat her meal. After a minute or two, everyone finished eating and prepared to go back to our classrooms. Dara and Youngbae left earlier because they have to go to the library, while Jiyong and Daesung went ahead because they have to copy some assignment. I opened a conversation to Seunghyun and Angela just for them not leave, I don't want to be left alone with this guy! And by guy, I meant Seungri. I'm sure, he's planning a revenge on me all the time he was quiet.

 

"Ah yeah, sure. I'll tell you the whole story later Rena. We have to go. See yah later!" Angela said then waved at me.

"Wait! I forgot to ask you something!"  DX

"What is it?"

"Errrhhh....I forgot to lock the door before we leave!"

"No you didn't, I saw you locked it." O-o

"Uhhm...I forgot to ask Seunghyun if we have practice for Theater Arts later!" I faked a laugh which caused them both look at me weirdly.

"Yes Rena-ssi. After classes go to the auditorium and we'll welcome all new members" Seunghyun answered me. They looked at me as if waiting for more questions but seeing my blank expression, they began to walk away. Think Rena think!

 

"Ah guys! Can I walk with you to your classroom???"

"Eh? Isn't your classroom at the other end of our room?" she replied.


Crap I forgot! "Ahehehe really? No worries, I want to make sure that my beloved best friend gets to the classroom safe and sound." I said while trying to hug Angela. She gave me a -are-you-on-drugs look which I returned with a wide smile.

 

Then she smirked at me and said, "Don't worry Tabi's coming with me"

"Yeah Rena-ssi." Seunghyun chuckled.

 

Gah! My last card is gone. I give up. I finally waved goodbye to the two. After they were gone I felt my cellphone vibrate. I checked on who texted me.

 

                 From: Angela

                 To: Rena

                                      Don't worry, Seungri-ssi won't eat you ;) Enjoy your time together :P

 

..........Oh I'm gonna get her someday -_-'///...............I let out a deep sigh. Then I felt someone staring at me. Creepy. I turned back and see HIM looking at me with a blank expression. Omo! What will he do?!

 

(Seungri's POV)

I know that she doesn't want to be alone with me. It's all obvious by the way she acts. I could have left earlier if I want to, but I know this would happen, so I purposely stayed behind. Why? I don't even know. Maybe I'm just tired of having fights with her. I mean come on it's just the start of the school year and she already hates me.

 

I stared at her as she makes desperate attempts to go with hyung and Angela-ssi. I know she noticed me staring at her 'cause she suddenly looked back at me and asked, "What?!"

 

"Let's go." I said I stood up and grab her bag.

"Hey! What are you doing with my bag?!"

"Uhh carrying it...can't you see?" I said to her. I chuckled a bit when I saw annoyed face again.

"I know you're carrying it! Give it back!" she screamed out loud. I thought my ear drums will pop at her voice.

"Sheezz, I'm already helping you carry your things and this is what I get?"

"I don't need your help" she said as she looked away. I can see her blushing, which made me smile.

"You don't, but I want to...Come on let's go, you don't wanna be late, do you?" 

"Fine...wait, if you plan on doing something mischievous please say it now" she said while making weird hand movements. Karate?

I sighed before I explain myself, "Listen, I'm sorry for what I did earlier, okay? Can't we start all over again?" I said to her almost sounding like I'm pleading. She looked at me, still doubting if I was saying the truth. "I'm Lee Seunghyun, but my friends call me Seungri, and you are?" I suddenly said then offered my hand, which took her by surprise. She hesitated first but then gave in.

 

"I'm Kim Rena, nice too meet you" she said. And for the first time, I saw her truely smile at me. Did my heart just skip a beat? 

"I hope we can be friends" I then shaked her hand.

 

With introductions done, we went to the classroom together. We still had little quarrels along the way but they always end up with our own laughter. Really nice to meet you Rena.