A Little Payback

Let the Games Begin ~HIATUS :(~

(Rena's POV)

I heard the lunch bell finally ring but our teacher made us stay for a while to discuss our assignment. I really want to get out of here now. After what happened earlier, I want to get away from Seungri as far as possible. So when the teacher finally dismissed us, I grabbed my bag and went out of the room. I don't want Seungri's attention on me again. But suddenly, a hand grabbed my arms.

 

"Rena, come eat with us" Dara said and dragged me with them. By them, I meant Dara, Youngbae and that crazy Seungri. "I'm sorry about ealier."

"Huh?" I gave her a confused look.

"You know, when I thought that you and Seungri are a couple. He already cleared it to me."

"It's okay" Why am I feeling this? Why am I disappointed when Seungri said that we're not together?

 

I was quiet the whole walk towards the canteen. It's like all of the happiness inside of me are out. I'm not paying attention to my surrounding too. The next thing I know is Dara is dragging me again to a table. I lightenedup a bit when I saw Angela. Wait, what's this? My bestfriend is sitting beside Choi Seunghyun and laughing with him? I smell something fishy, kekeke. Maybe I should interrogate this two later.

 

"Hey"

"Hi Dara noona!"

"Rena!" Angela suddenly hugged me. "I miss my umma!" 

"Ehhh, let go. We only got separated for 4 hours and you're already missing me." The group laughed at the two of us which made the other students look also.

"Hello, I'm Dara. You must be Rena's bestfriend"

"Yup! I'm Angela. Nice to meet you!" When the introductions were done, I asked, or rather, I forced Angela to accompany me in buying my food. We reached the end of the line and waited for my turn.

 

"So, how's the first day of classes?" she asked while eating the ice cream Daesung gave her.

"Bad..."

"Why?"

"Because Seung..." I was about to say his name but quickly stopped when I realized that he's in front of me. He looked at me and gave me that annoying smirk of his. 

"Because a crazy person ruined my day" I said out loud, enough for HIM to hear it.

"Crazy person?" Angela questioned.

"Don't ask...."

"Fine..."she finally gave up.

"How about you?"

"Happy, Daesung and Jiyong treated me for lunch today. And Seunghyun bought me breakfast" she flashed a huge smile as she said it. I envy her right now. I could see that, so far, she was enjoying her day.

 

"Ah! This line is not moving!" I exclaimed as I was getting impatient for waiting for almost 5 minutes now. 

"I want to sit now" Angela complained. 

"Angela-ssi, do you want to go ahead me on the line?" Seungri suddenly butted in. 

"I'm not going to buy anything, Seungri. Thank you for the offer though"

"Are you sure?" She only nodded at him. "Okay" he replied and glanced at me with a smirk on his face. Seriously, is this guy really trying to piss me off?! 

"Can I go ahead you?" Ga! Stupid me! What the hell did I just say?! I mentally slapped myself.

"I waited long on this line and you just want to easily reach the counter? I don't think so"

 

Damn it.....

 

(Seungri's POV)

I can feel her glare boring into my back. She's really funny and cute when annoyed. I'm not a sadist or anything, I just find her cute whenever she's angry. 

 

I went back to our table and sat between Jiyong and Youngbae. After a few seconds, the two girls returned and sat across me. I decided to lightly kick her foot. Her face has this you-freaking-bastard-I'm-gonna-kill-you look as she turned to look at me. I chuckled at her before going back to my meal.

 

(Rena's POV)

What the hell?! Is he a grade one student to act like that?! I heard him chuckling at me again. That's it, I'm fighting back! I summon all my energy on my foot and kicked him hard. And to my delight, he reacted.

 

"Are you alright?" Youngbae asked him, seeing that hurt expression on his face.

"Yes, hyung" he lied while glaring at me. I pretended to be innocent and ignorred him as I continue to eat my lunch.

 

But the little mut decided have his revenge from my revenge. He kicked me again, this time much harder. I kicked him back too, and when I sensed that he's gonna get back on me again I lifted my feet away from him, making him hit Angela's foot instead. Sorry bes but this is the only way that this idiot will learn. 

 

"Ouch!" She bent down a bit and massage her aching foot. Seungri's shocked expression was enough for the group to know that he's the one who kicked her. Seunghyun sent him a death glare which made Seungri afraid. His face is priceless! Where's my camera when I need it?! 

 

"Angela...I-I...it's an accident!" and he gets whacked on the head by Jiyong and gets hit by a flying piece of meat on the face courtesy of Seunghyun.