Pissing Her Even More

Let the Games Begin ~HIATUS :(~

(Author's POV)

Rena sat the chair beside the windows which was her favorite seat. Still feeling frustrated because of Seungri, she decided to just focus on the book she has been reading for days.

 

"Excuse me, can I sit beside you?" Rena looked up to see a thin yet beautiful girl talking to her.

"Sure, no one's sitting there...I think.."

She giggled at her response and said, "Thanks. I'm Park Sandara. But you could call me Dara for short."

"I'm Kim Rena, nice to meet you"

 

(Rena's POV)

Uwah...she's so pretty and not to mention, kind too. And she's also in theater arts. Yes! A new friend!

 

"Noona! You're my classmate too!" I heard that annoying voice again. True enough there's Seungri followed by Youngbae.

"Rena-ssi this is my boyfriend, Youngbae, and this guy over here is Seungri" she said as she put her arms over Seungri's shoulder.

"We already know each other" I and Seungri both said at the same time, though our tones are very much different. He said it with excitement while I said it with no enthusiasm at all

 

Dara looked at the two of us for a while as if trying to comprehend what's going on between us. But her attention was taken when Youngbae suddenly hug her from behind and moved her away from Seungri.

 

"Yes we already met her. Nice to see you again, Rena"

"Same here" I said and tried to ignore Seungri.

"Omo! That's good news! Then we could all be friends!" 

"We're already friends noona" Seungri said as he put his arm across my shoulders also.

 

I elbowed him hard enough to make him shout in pain. I didn't feel sorry though. He just laughed at me twice this day even though we just met. And now he tells me that we're friends?! Is he stupid or something?!

 

"Aw! Why did you do that?!"

"Because...we are NOT friends" I emphasized the word NOT to let him get the idea.

"Why? Because of the fake ki..." I instantly cover his mouth with my hands to prevent further embarassment on my side. Youngbae and Dara gave us a weird look and I just smiled at them. 

"Oh you two look good together. Do you two have some kind of special relationship?" Dara said while clasping her hands. I tried to argue but the teacher already entered the room. So now here I am still unable to recover to what she said about us, staring into open space while praying that this stupid person *coughsSeungricoughs* behind me will not pester me. 


My not so favorite subject came up. Social Studies. Since when I was a child, I have never been interested in the world's geography or how many wives Tutankhamun had. I decided that I should just sleep and let my skin regenerate the cells it had lost. I was in middle of dreamland when I felt a paper hit my head. My immediate reaction is to raise my head quickly, which made some of my classmates' heads turn on me. Luckily, for me though, the teacher didn't notice I was sleeping.  

 

I grabbed the paper and read the note written on it. 'Hello GIRLFRIEND' who the hell?! Wait! I think who threw this. I looked behind me and saw Seungri winked and smile at me. I quickly faced the board again. Aigoo, why am I feeling so giddy? Yeah sure he looks cute when he did that and what he just gave me surely is something, but I can't be giddy! He's just playing around! Snap out of it Rena! 

 

"Aw my girlfriend is blushing again" I suddenly jerked up when I felt his hot breath as he wishpered into my ear. And yep, that caught my teachers attention. 

 

"Is there a problem Ms. Kim?" our teacher asked while eyeing me suspiciously. 

"Ah...eh...hehehe just need to go to the bathroom ma'am"

"Fine, but next time don't make such a huge commotion" 

 

I shot a quick glare at Seungri who is smirking at me before I hurriedly went to the ladies room and splash my face with water. I turned off the faucet and look at myself in the mirror. Come on Rena don't lose your cool. 'my girlfriend...' Seungri's y voice keeps on playing inside my mind. Aish! I wiped my face with a clean handkerchief and decided to go back to my room. God help me!


(Seungri's POV)

I forced back my laughter after what happened. Her face was epic! Better than when I pretended to kiss her. But a part of me right now is somehow happy with what noona said earlier. We look good together, huh? That made me more interest on her. There's something about this girl that tells me I'll have fun with her. So Kim Rena you better be prepared to what I'll do to you.