Alone

I Need Someone

Hyun Woo's P.O.V:

I left his room, knowing that something was wrong, and wondering why he wouldn't tell me. I went to the kitchen to start making some dinner. I almost always cooked, unless we ordered food. Kwang Hee never wants to cook, nor has he ever come out of his room and tried. He says I'm good at cooking so I should just do it. I started cooking. I'm starting to get really worried about Kwang Hee though. He always comes home really sad, and escapes to his room without a word from his mouth. He's a really smart kid though. Always gets good grades and studies well. He always has his homework and projects done on time. Maybe thats why hes always in his room.

Kwang Hee came out of his room after I called him for dinner. He sat down and quietly ate. I sat in front of him and stared at his glum face as he ate, slowly chewing each mouthful. He looked up at me as I was staring at him. "What?" He said with a confused but sulky expression. I looked down at my plate, cheeks slightly red. "Nothing" I said, expressionless.

You see, the thing is, I've had a crush on Kwang Hee for about a year now. He had no idea though. I was too scared to tell him. I was afraid he'd take it as nothing and brush it off, or think I was joking around. I wouldn't want our friendship ruined, seeing as I knew he didn't feel the same about me. I wouldn't of told him while he was like this anyway. It'd probably be too much to take in. It hurt way to much to see him like this and it hurt more knowing he's keeping it bottled up.

We finished dinner and washed up. Kwang Hee went straight to his room. I was about to follow him, I didn't quite know why though. Maybe to talk more, or to see what was wrong. He always wanted to be alone though, so I let him be. I watched as he closed the door to his room, and I headed to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter :). But yay I updated:D. Please leave comments on what you think, seeing as i'd love to continue writing this. Thank you ^^. (P.S I know the chapter title didn't quite fit, but I can't think of on right now, if I do I'll change it. :) )