Revealing and ____________ [part 1]

A Fangirl's Dream Come True

 

YOUR’ POV

“Bye, Mrs. Byun!!..” Yumi exclaimed with a big smile plastering on her face as we parted our ways… I was thankful that she was there for me when I feel down.. “Haha.. Silly.. Were not married already.. Goodbye, bestie.. and thanks for the videos..” I said happily while waving my hand… She just laugh at what I said while walking to her house.. I turn back and started walking to our house… As soon as I arrived, I notice that my brothers were eating snacks.. I grabbed a loaf bread then walk towards my room.. “why don’t you join us first, Grace??” mom called me.. “I have something important to do, mom… ill just eat later” I answered as I continued entering my room.. I lay my bag on my study table then I lay myself on the bed… Maybe I was really bother by that audition thingy because im not sharing it to Yumi… There was no use of hiding it from her… maybe I have to tell it to her right now.. I quickly grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Yumi...

To: Yumi Bestie :)

I have something to tell you, Yumi.. can you come here at house??

I sent it to her then after that, i go back to my bed and lay myself again.. i placed my phone on the top of my tummy... I was thinking of how am i gonna explained it to her; how do i start? what if she'll get angry at me?? Thousands of thoughts running through my mind... I have a habit that if i dont know what to do, ill bite my nails.LOL... I was in the middle of gnawing my nails(eww.Haha) when suddenly, my phone vibrated.. it was a message from Yumi..

From: Yumi Bestie :)

Okay.. ill come :) just wait for me..

After i read it, i quickly headed at the bathroom... I changed my clothes and wear a white t'shirt with a random graphics on it and a black knee-length short... I took my comb and get my hair done.. After that, i hurriedly go out from my room and decided to wait Yumi at the living room... i notice that mom and my brothers were well-dressed and were about to leave... "is there any occassion mom??where are you going??" i asked her.. she turned her look at me then said, " youre brother's have an formal affair at school".. "Oh, okay... Take care mom.." i answered while positioning myself on the sofa... Maybe she didn't heard me because she was already outside.. Thoughts came again through my mind..I was worrying about the outcome of this revelation.LOL xD... I was in the midst of practicing my speech (HEHE :D) when i heard someone was calling outside..

"IM HERE BESTIE!!! IT'S ME, YUMI!!"

"She's here, Oh my gosh" i murmured while approaching the door... I was hesitating if im going to open it or not.LOL... I open the door slowly and i saw Yumi standing in front of our house, smiling.. "Oh, you're here" i gave her a smile.. "Come, let's go inside" I invited her then she nodded while entering our house... She sit on the sofa and i sit beside her... I took a deep breath.. I was regaining myself... "SOOO--- What is that something you wanted to tell me??" she asked abruptly.. I gave out a sigh ---This is it... I finally started to speak "T-that.. U-uhm, i-i w-wanted t-to tell you..." she look closely at me proving that she wanted to listen, eagerly.. "T-hat..." i was stuttering Oh, come on.. Why don't this words come out easily from my tongue?? im not nervous either.. "THAT??' she move her head closely to me... ".. t-that i-i j-join..." KRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!! (LOL xD) I was interrupted by the TELEPHONE... i look at Yumi.. She was a bit frustrated.. "Go, Answer it first.." She commanded while looking away.. I shrugged then hurriedly took the telephone.. 

"Hello, Mendez Residence... How can i help you, ma'am/sir??" i asked.. [other line: Ahh~ Yes.. Uhm, Can i speak to Ms. Grace Mendez??] "This is Grace Mendez speaking, may i know who's speaking??" Yumi gave me sudden look.. She was also curious... I continued listen to the person speaking at the other line and then... BOOG!! (LOL.i at giving sound.hihi. pardon me) I dropped the Telephone.. Yumi looked at me, wondering "What happened??" I was froze for a moment while having my eyes as big as D.O's eyes.. (LOL xD)...