Following Dreams...

A Fangirl's Dream Come True

YOUR POV

TOK! TOK! TOK! TOK!.. i was jolted out of sleep as i heard the continous knocking sound from my door.. "GRACE!! WAKE UP!! YOU HAVE CLASS TODAY, RIGHT?? YOUR'E GOING TO BE LATE NOW.." it was mom screaming from the opposite side of the door. "five minutes more, mom.." i murmured and sleep again. I thought that she go down already, but i heard clinking sound of keys and someone's opening the door.. I just ignore it and continue sleeping when suddenly someone grabs the blanket that was covered throughout my body.. "Hey, i said wake up.. " it was mom with a stern voice.. "..but mom..!! i want to sleep" i said with a morning voice.. "It isn't the right time to sleep.. youre going to be late on school" she was now in an angry tone.. I just ignore her.LOL.how rebel i am?? xD She remain silent for awhile.. "Okay, if you really want to sleep, then sleep all day, im not going to bother you.. but do not blame that i didn't wake you up." she said, trying to calm herself.. "what time is it??" i asked her when i remember that i have something important to do in school.. "its 7:20" she answered.. i quickly removed the blanket out of me and sit. "WHAAATT??" i look at mom while she's standing before my bed, with her hands crossed.. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier, mom?" i asked her.. "You were busy sleeping.. Now MOVE!!" with her sharp look.. I quickly ran to the bathroom and after that i grab my breakfast then ran to school.NINJA MOVES.LOL.i did'nt run, i took a bus to commute :)

As i enter the hallway of the building of our university (probably, im in a zombie mode.LOL) i saw Yumi coming towards me.. she was my classmate and my only one bestfriend here in University :).. I just look at her while she, having the what-the-hell-happened-to-you? expression xD, run towards me.. "You stayed up all night again, didn't you?? she asked me while holding my shoulder, left and right.. "Evening rituals" i answered while bowing as if im about to sleep while standing (if that's possible.LMAO xD) I heard her sigh, then she hit my head.."OUCH! that hurts!" i said to her while rubbing my head where it was hitted.. "you must take care of yourself, you're just ruining your beauty.. " she said to me, softly.. I slowly look at her then i smiled, "Yumi, am i really pretty??".. she turn her gaze away and said " A-an-niyo!".. (Oh, i forgot, She's half-filipino,half-korean xD) I burst out laughing.. "W-wae??" she asked while giving me her sharp look.. "You're stammering, Yumi dear!haha" i while laughing.. "Yah, im just saying that you need to be beautiful if you wanted to win Baekhyun's heart" she said, regaining herself.. I stop laughing and stare at her.. "Yeah, you're right" i smilingly answer back.. Then she laughed.. "W-what now??" i awkwardly asked her.. "Grace dear, you take it that seriously??" she reply while her hands rubbing her stomach.. "Y-yah??w-what do you mean??" i stutter.. "hahaha..nothing"- Okay, she's still laughing, so i decided to hit her on head.. "YAH!!" she shouted.. "My revenge" as i pull out my tounge to .. were really bestfriends.LOL xD "Okay enough, im going to say something to you after class" she told me.. "What is it??" i asked her with my eyebrows meeting.. " I'll tell you after class.. Now, run.. Were LAAATTTEE!!!" she quickly grab my hand then we ran to our classroom.. Im getting intrigue by that "something" she wanted to tell me, hmmmnn..

After class, i pull her from her chair then dragged her to the corner of the room.. "HEY!! what are you doing??" she asked me when we reached the corner.. "What is it?? Tell me now."-i was excited.LOL. "YAH.. can you please give me a moment? duh!" she told me while taking her tablet from her bag.. "hurry!" i said with an excited voice xD.. She was browsing something on her tablet. After that, she showed it to me. "Did you see??" she asked me.. "Of course, it was your tablet" i answered her.. She covered her face with her hands and shook her head "Your'e smart grace, i know that.. -----Seriously, just read it" she asked me again. I read the words that was on the tablet's screen.. "K-POP- STAR-HUNT!!" then i turn my gaze to her again with curiosity. "KPOP STARHUNT??" i said.. "Yes, it is my dear" she replied while rolling her eyes.. "then??" i asked .. "THEN!!??" she added with an irritated voice. We remained silent for a while then i heard her sigh.. "Okay, okay.." she break the silence first while her hands were up. "I give up.. Now listen cause i don't want to repeat myself.. Kpop Starhunt is now kicking off with its 4th season.. its now your chance to pursue your dream, my dear.. Make a video of you while singing and dancing or whatever talent you have, pass it together with the form via email.Here is the website" she showed me the link once again. "But, do you think im gonna pass it??" i asked her.. "eung--, i don't know.. but, there's nothing wrong with trying.." she's encouraging me, i know that.. "I'll think of it" i said as i looked away.. "Come on, girl.Grab the oppurtunity.It might only happen at once" She tapped my shoulder.. Yumi's right.. What if i try?? I thought..

I quickly positioned myself in front of the computer as soon as i arrived at our house.. I collect the videos of me singing, dancing and rapping.. i edited all of it and make it as a one video.. I browse the link that Yumi showed me.. "So, it was organized by tvN, CUBE Ent. and CJE&M.. hmmmmn" i murmured to myself.. I searched the icon "FORM" in the website and click it.. I fill up the requirements and send it as my entry, together with my audition clip.. After i send it, i lay on my bed and took some rest.. I wish they'll gonna pick me... Oh, Baekhyun, wait me in Korea, I thought while smiling like an idiot xD "Go Fighting!!" i murmured while showing my fist..