Chapter Three

Dreaming of Eachother.

          “Arisa!” A person called from the quad. Arisa looked up from the book she was reading. She turned around to see who was calling her.  A group of about 6 people were walking towards her. Oh God. I really don’t feel like talking today. “Arisa, what are you doing? Being all anti-social.” A tall boy with light red hair questioned then looked her up and down. The boy sat down next to her and placed his hand on her thigh. Arisa looking annoyed removed the boy’s hand, “Trevor, take your posse and leave.” Trevor replaced his hand and leaned in closer, “Babe, what is wrong? What’s up?” Arisa removed his hand once again and stood up. “Don’t call me that and leave me the alone you .” Arisa got up and calmly walked away.  Trevor stood up and rushed towards her. “You don’t talk to me like that, !” His loud voice caused people to stop and look at what was going on. Trevor grabbed Arisa wrist and pulled her causing her to fall into him. “Get the off of me and don’t ever touch me again!” Arisa started yelling making people gather around the two. Trevor threw Arisa out of his arms. Arisa looked up at Trevor from the ground and gave a terrifying scowl. “Arisa.” A mixed girl with long hair pushed through the crowd of people. “Haley, this has nothing to do with you.” “Trevor, will you just go away? She doesn’t like you and she never will. So stop bothering her.”  Haley picked up Arisa off the ground. The bell rang causing the random people to disperse and run to their classes. “Thanks.” Arisa picked up her book and binders and quickly walked away.  I can’t do this today.

          “Jongup! I’m going to bed. Don’t wake me up unless someone is dying!” Youngjae called from their room. “Yes hyung!” Jongup yelled from the other room. I wonder who that girl is. I hate that all he does is sleep now a days… Jongup went back to his work. Okay thank God I’m finished with this foolishness. Jongup pushed away his laptop. Hmmm….it’s eleven. *DING-DONG* Oh God who is it at this hour. “I’m coming.” Jongup peeked out the door. Hmmm. This person looks like he is important. “May I ask who it is?” “I am Yoo Youngjae’s father.” Jongup opened the door, “Please come in Mr. Yoo.” “Yes. Thank you.” “Please sit down. I will go get Youngjae hyung.” “Oh. There is no need for that. I need to talk to you.” Jongup sat back down and smiled that charming idiotic smile. “So about my son…is there anything I need to know, Jongup?” Jongup’s smile faded. Should I tell about the girl? “There really isn’t anything except for the fact that he sleeps more then he used to.” “Hmm…is there anything else?” Jongup sat quietly on the couch debating whether he should tell Mr. Yoo about this mystery girl. “No sir. There is nothing else.” Mr. Yoo stood up, “Thank you Jongup. I just needed to know if there was anything out of the norm.” Jongup also stood up, “No problem.”

          “Arisa, where are you going?” Arisa stopped and wiped the tears out of her eyes. “Not to class. Hahaha.” Haley ran up behind her. “Don’t let that get to you. Where are we going to skip at?” Arisa looked up to see her friend smiling at her. “Well it depends. Where on campus is it less populated?” After a few minutes of wondering around the campus, “I guess we could go sit in lunch courtyard.” “Okay.” Haley pulled out her iPod and motioned it towards Arisa took the iPod and sat down at one of the tables. She put in the code 0000. “Ya’ know you need to change the password.” Haley laughed and held out her hand. Arisa went in her bag and handed Haley her phone. Arisa put in her headphones and laid her head on the table. “Hey, the code isn’t the same...Isn’t your birthday 0424?” “Oh I changed it. Its 5819.” Ha she could have never figured that out. Arisa put the ear phones back in. It is the number of letters in my name, the number of letters in Youngjae’s name, and his age. Arisa laid her head down again and closed her eyes. “Wake up. Arisa, wake up.” Arisa opened her eyes. No forest and no Youngjae. “Arisa, one of administrators came and told us to go to class.” Arisa looked at the time on Haley’s iPod. It’s the end of 1st period. What is the point of us going to class? Arisa still got up and walked away from the lunch courtyard. “Hey Haley, you should go to class. I am such a bad influence on you. And I think I am just going to leave.” Haley stopped, looked at her friend, and thought about how depressed Arisa had been for the last few years. “Okay.  Just don’t do anything stupid. And don’t get hit by a car or .” Arisa turned, put on a fake smile, and waved to her friend. Arisa turned and faced away from what she thought was a torture house. Arisa slowly walked to the parking lot.