Chapter Two

Dreaming of Eachother.

          Arisa walked around the big tree that she always sees the masked man under. Alright! I am here. Now where is the masked man? Arisa walked around the tree a few times. She sighed loudly. “Where are you?” She asked to the area. She walked to the bushes. “Is anyone there?” I don’t want to wait here by myself. “Arisa.” Youngjae walked from the forest entrance. “Hello.” Arisa excitedly ran to him. “Arisa were you waiting for me?” Arisa nodded quickly. Youngjae placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. “How sweet of you.” Arisa looked up at the man. He wasn’t wearing the white mask anymore. “What is your name? You didn’t tell me the last time.” Oh. That is right. I didn’t get to tell her my name. Arisa started pulling on his white long sleeves. Oh. I am going to finally know. “Why should I tell you my name?” HUH!! “Because I told you mine.” What is going on right now? “You said that if I took my mask off that you would tell me your name. And you did. But now I want to know how old you are.” Why is he doing this? “No fair.” Youngjae stepped closer to the girl. “If don’t tell me I am going to pick up and not let you down.” Hmhp. He would do that. He stepped even closer and Arisa stumbled backwards and fell to the soft ground. She sat on the ground pouting while Youngjae laughed. “If you would just tell me your age…” He bent down and put Arisa over his shoulder. “Oh my God! Please put me down.” “Nope. Not until you tell me your age.” He started to spin around. “17 is my American age!” Arisa shouted. So 18 in Korea. Still hoisting her up he said, “My American age is 19.” He slowly let her down to the ground. Arisa straighten out her dress. Well at least I know his name and age now. “Where do you live?” This is a dream so what should I tell? Not answering his question she asked, “Do you like to read?” “Yes but what about my question?” Arisa ran to the opposite side of the tree. “What is your favorite book?” Youngjae walked to where Arisa was standing but she ran away. “Why are you running away?” Arisa ran to the bushes. “I have never heard of that book. Is it new?” Youngjae walked to the bushes. “It isn’t a book. It was a question.” “Well I won’t answer until you tell me what your favorite book is.” Arisa ran to the forest opening. “Arisa!” Arisa looked at Youngjae, stuck out her tongue, and ran into the forest. “Arisa that is dangerous.” An earsplitting shriek came from where Arisa had ran. “ARISA!” Youngjae ran into the forest. “Arisa! ARISA! WHERE ARE YOU?” “Youngjae!” Arisa came running to Youngjae. She is crying. Arisa is crying. “Arisa what happened?” Arisa wrapped her arms around Youngjae’s waist tight. Youngjae stopped and comforted her. Once he pried her off of him he intertwined his fingers in Arisa’s. She held his hand tightly until they reached the tree. “Youngjae thank you.” Youngjae placed his hand on Arisa’s head and said, “Arisa… 

          “Hyung!” Really! “Hyung why do sleep so much?” Youngjae got up from his bed. “If I told you, you would think I am crazy.” Jongup stared at Youngjae. “I bet I know what it is.” Youngjae looked at Jongup, “I bet you don’t.” “How much?” Is he really serious? “Hmmmm...Dinner.” “Okay. It is a girl. You are dreaming about a girl that you can’t see all the time.” Well technically he is right. I don’t think I should tell him that this girl may or may not exist. “Yeah. How did you know?” “I don’t know. I guess I just don’t to pay for dinner.” Surprising how much food can motivate a person. But did he really have wake me up there. I didn’t  even get to say what I wanted.

          Ahhhhh. What happened? I am awake. He was trying to tell me something. Arisa looked at her alarm clock. I have school today, but it is like 3 in the morning. Arisa got out of bed and washed her face. I was crying. Oh how embarrassing. But at least this time it wasn’t the same dream. We didn’t just ask for names and for him to take the mask off. And he didn’t wear the mask. I think he so handsome without that mask. Arisa walked into the living room and the television. Of course there is nothing to watch at 3 in morning. Jeez there are so many infomercials. *BEEP-BEEP-BEEP* Arisa rubbed her eyes and sleepily got off the couch. She walked to her bedroom, turned off the alarm, and got ready for school.