Pass

You and I

I never wanted to stay with my sister. I don't even know her anymore... If she really cared about me, why did she leave me in the first place? She left when I was only five. We used to be so close with each other, but now, I can't look at her the same way anymore.

We were very poor. My mom was too lazy to find a job. My dad left us for another woman he met  when I was just about 2. I don’t really remember how he looked or what kind of person he was. My sister was 18 when I was 5. She worked two jobs to support the family and somehow, she still managed to maintain very good grade in High School. When she got home from work, she would study all night just to make sure she gets a perfect score on her upcoming exam. When she’s studying, I would always watch from the other side quietly, making sure I don’t bother her.

When she graduated, she was offerd full scholarship to study in University of Stanford. It was her dream to study in Stanford. She wanted this more than anything in the whole world. When she left, she promised me that she would come back for me. But she lied, for 12 years,she never bothered to contact me.

I still remember that every night, I would sit by the phone hoping that she would call. I waited and waited and waited. Not even one phone call. I eventually gave up. I knew she had always wanted to leave everything behind. I don’t blame her for wanting that… but why come to me after 12 years?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

K...  What do you guys think about this chapter???

I think Yoseob will appear in the next chapter or 2 <3