New School Part 2.

You and I

 “So what’s for breakfast?” I asked while yawning

“We are going to have ramen for breakfast today.” DaeHo said with his cheerful tone.

“Ramen?”

“Mhm, Your sister and I have this tradition. We always eat ramen on the first Friday of every month.” DaeHo answered.

“Ok… intersting. I think I’ll just make something to eat myself.” I walked to the pantry to see what food they have.

After breakfast, I walked up to my room to get change so I can go to Seoul High School with DaeHo today. I opened my suit case and picked an outfit.After I got change, I put on the key necklace that my mom gave me. The key was to the apartment that my mom and I used to live in. The apartment wasn’t big. It had one bedroom and one bathroom but it was all we could afford at that time.

My mom hated to work. In our house, work was just a four-letter word, the official end of good times, something to be dreaded and ed about and, whenever possible, avoided. Things might have been different if she was qualified for a good jobs like travel agent or fashion designer. But instead, she’d always had low minimum-wage jobs: waitress, retail, telemarketer.

“Are you ready?” DaeHo yelled from downstair.

“I’ll be down in five mintues.”

“Ok, take your time.”

When we arrived at Seoul High School,the first thing that caught my attention was the student parking lot that featured more luxury automobiles than a European car dealership. We walked to the office and DaeHo told me to sit and wait for him. I sat on the benches outside of the office and saw a couple girls walked by and I couldn’t help but listen to their conversation.

“Oh. My. Gosh. Did you guys see what she wore today? She TOTALLY copied me.” The girl in green skirt said with an annoyed tone.

“I know right. What a .” The other girl replied.

“LOOK! ITS YANG YOSEOB AND BEAST OVER THERE!!! OMG!!! THEY ARE LIKE SOOOO FREAKING HOT!” The girl in green skirt shouted and pointed to her right.

While they were fangirling(<~ is that even a word???) over the so-called Beast. I thought to myself, “ How am I ever going to fit in with these snobby rich people? I am going to run away today for sure.” While I was planning about my escape, DaeHo called me into the office.

He handed me my schedule for the rest of the school year and said “ Now that we are settled, let’s go get some ice cream to celebrate.”

We arrived at the ice cream shop a few minutes later. When we sat down, a boy about my age walked toward our table and said “ Hyung, It’s nice to see you here.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, I know this is boring… but I promise that next few chapters will be better :)

Please subscribe and comment <3